GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SuperSkyline89

Tried to Register on GolfMk6, Got "Administrator Banned Your Email"

I'm trying to register on the GolfMk6 forums but I keep being told that an administrator has banned my email. I tried a different email and got the same message. The contact administrator link doesn't work because it tells me I need to register to contact them. Are any of moderators here also...
  2. SuperSkyline89

APR MkVI Golf R One Take

9PxEf0W7Bxc
  3. SuperSkyline89

Uneven Brake Temperatures, Is It an Issue?

I was at the track on Friday and while I was checking my tire pressures I noticed the drivers side rear brakes felt a lot hotter than the front. Just kneeling beside the wheel I could feel the difference in heat radiating from it. So after my next session I borrowed a pyrometer from a friend and...
  4. SuperSkyline89

FrankenTurbo MkVI GLI One Take

Matt drives a MkVI GLI with a FrankenTurbo, Cayenne brakes, and KW VIII's M2plgr25pHY
  5. SuperSkyline89

Functional Rear Camber

Does anyone run functional rear camber on their car? Is there a point for a track car or is front camber all it needs?
  6. SuperSkyline89

Seat/Harness/Cage Regulations

A big part of my plans for the year involve a new seat, custom cage (almost certainly welded), and harnesses. I haven't talked to any cage builders yet, I'm just starting to look at various regulations to figure out what specs it should meet to be as safe as possible I'm not doing any real...
  7. SuperSkyline89

FS: OEM GTI Rear Brakes

$150 Calipers w/ lines and integrated parking brake, carriers, pads, and discs. Roughly 8mm of pad material left Pick-up in Brampton near the 407 and Hwy-10 (Hurontario)
  8. SuperSkyline89

FS: OEM Golf/Rabbit/GTI Trunk Cargoliner

Fitted plastic cargoliner for MkV Golf/Rabbit/GTI $50 Pick-up from Brampton near the 407 and Hwy 10 (Hurontario)
  9. SuperSkyline89

Storage

I need to figure out how to store my car for the winter. The plan is to take the wheels off and keep it on jack stands. The problem is how to get the car sitting on the jacks close to the garage wall If advice would be greatly appreciated
  10. SuperSkyline89

Feeler: Spare Tire and Tools

I'll be getting rid of my spare and the factory tools stored in the boot when I have my rear brake kit installed. Hopefully next week. Is there any interest in buying them? If not they're going in my mechanics garbage bin.
  11. SuperSkyline89

Anyone run bags on the track/autocross/etc?

I'm debating between coilovers and bags at the moment. The plan was coilovers but now I'm split right down the middle, leaning slightly towards bags just for the versatility. I haven't talked to my mechanic about it yet, just doing some research before I see him on Friday. Does anyone run a...
  12. SuperSkyline89

FS: OEM GTI Parts (Brakes, wheels, tires, interior pieces, etc)

I`m selling of a bunch of OEM parts off my 2008 GTI. Refer to all the pictures below for condition of the parts. If you don't like the price pm me an offer. Pick-up only, Brampton near the 407 and Hwy-10 Continental ContiProContact All Season Tires - $50 OBO ***I've autocrossed on these, they...
  13. SuperSkyline89

Looking for a good summer tire

I'm going to be buying a set of tires soon and I need some advice. I'm looking for a summer tire for 18x8.5 wheels. I think 245/40R18 is what I need all around. I'm retiring my car from daily driving by the start of winter but until then I drive 800km (500 miles) every week just getting to and...
  14. SuperSkyline89

SuperSkyline89's Timeline

Front End Badgeless Grille Grille Stripe Vinyl Wrapped Yellow Nokya 2500K Yellow Flash-to-Pass Bulbs Nokya 2500K Yellow Foglight Bulbs Lamin-X Yellow Foglight Film GMG Tow Hook License Plate Mount KSR Design Fibreglass Hood Vent Side Rokblokz Mud Flaps Rear End Volkswagen MkV R32 Rear...
  15. SuperSkyline89

Newbie Looking for Race Prep Advice

I'm going to start "racing" my car this year (I'm going to do an 8 event autocross season and late in the summer my first track day) and I'm looking for some advice on upgrades and preventative maintenance. My car is mechanically stock right now. This is the current plan for big ticket items...