GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mgpdoc

My DaiLy_ProJecT • Golf MKV GT

I thought I had updated this, but seems like i havent. Did a maintenance service, due to time, no kilometers LateJan by mgpdoc, on Flickr LateJan by mgpdoc, on Flickr LateJan by mgpdoc, on Flickr And also changed a battery went for a proper Delco one Golf battery by mgpdoc, on Flickr...
  2. mgpdoc

Audi A1 by mgpdoc ••

So time for an exterior detailing experience First up was the exhaust back box which was looking tired from everyday use. Did a quick pass with APC and then some metal polish to enhance the welding spots. Initially Exhaust by mgpdoc, on Flickr Exhaust by mgpdoc, on Flickr Exhaust by...
  3. mgpdoc

Audi A1 by mgpdoc ••

Hello there. yes i still have it and i still have got to put work into it. Are you all good and safe there ? Cheers from Athens Regards Mike
  4. mgpdoc

Audi A1 by mgpdoc ••

Gave the interior some love during the lockdown After some hoovering, the pedals were looking nasty Quarantine 2k20 by mgpdoc, on Flickr Quarantine 2k20 by mgpdoc, on Flickr Much better Quarantine 2k20 by mgpdoc, on Flickr Then the door cards, first apc with a brush, then after dried, some...
  5. mgpdoc

Elliott's "meh" build thread

Very clean. Love it
  6. mgpdoc

Audi A1 by mgpdoc ••

Thank mate, appreciate it. Cheers Mike
  7. mgpdoc

Audi A1 by mgpdoc ••

So some updates to share with all of you guys. Hope everyone is doing well in these awkward times. Wanted for some time now some Surf Pads for my wingbars for when the box wasnt on, to be able to put on things and not scratch my bars. So naturally I opted for Thule products once again, and...
  8. mgpdoc

Audi A1 by mgpdoc ••

So yet another thing i have been wanting to do for some time now, is to install dynamic indicators on the mirrors. However, given the fact that A1 used its own specific ones, that werent identical to A3/S3 8V or any other model for that model, i hadnt found any. And also, i didnt want to shop...
  9. mgpdoc

Audi A1 by mgpdoc ••

Decided to go back to oem setup on the rear passenger seat for a more subtle look I guess and more quiet interior while travelling at that time Untitled by mgpdoc, on Flickr Fire extinguisher removed and relocated Untitled by mgpdoc, on Flickr Under the passenger seat Untitled by mgpdoc, on...
  10. mgpdoc

Audi A1 by mgpdoc ••

So it has been a while since i updated this thread. I have mostly been enjoying the car using it daily , plus on top of that there is very little time for mods with work, research at university etc etc. However let's see what has happened during these months. After summer time the car got a...
  11. mgpdoc

2016 Audi TTS (8S) Retrofit on my 2015 Audi A1 ( and pretty much on any VAG car )

Hello there Wanted to share my experience on this rather unique and fresh retrofit we did I bought the Audi TTS (8S) steering wheel for my Audi A1. The steering wheel fits, to begin with but there are many issues. 1. The airbag 2. The horn 3. The hardest part of all, the steering wheel...
  12. mgpdoc

Audi A1 by mgpdoc ••

So. Here is something new to my personal collection. A new car, a new colour. A new project, but nothing like my other projects I guess. It is an Audi, once again. an A1 Sportback, 1,6 TDi. Optional extras were: -bi-xenon -led tailights -black interior headliner -fog lights -leather 3-spoke...
  13. mgpdoc

My DaiLy_ProJecT • Golf MKV GT

Hello everyone. My name is Michael and I am from Greece. Some of you may have seen my main project over the net, here and there, an Audi A4, till lately with a 1,8T engine, making 700hp more or less, then converted into an OEM RS4 body, and currently undergoing a 2JZ swap. Yes, you read it...