GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

GTI Monster Mats

Bought this spring, great condition. $70 shipped to US.
  2. N

FS iPhone 6 PLUS 16gb UNLOCKED

Hello all, Selling my iPhone 6Plus. 16ga Silver Factory unlocked (can use on any network) Clean IMEI It's in perfect condition, no scratches or dings. It's a year old and lived it's whole life in a case and under a screen protector. $450 free shipping. Can send pics on request.
  3. N

Purge Valve

Anyone changed a Purge Valve on TSI before?
  4. N

Gas Cap Seal Question

Hello all, Looking for a bit of help here. Here is the gas cap I have... [/URL][/IMG] I ordered a new seal for it however the old one in the cap is no where near the same as the new one. [/URL][/IMG] New one on top... Anyone have any ideas how to replace this?
  5. N

Bad N80 or Purge Valve Question

Hello all, I'm chasing a small evap leak (at least that it what the car is telling me) and I think it's a bad N80 valve. Question is if this us broken and not functioning properly would I still hear it clicking away? I got a new gas cap seal and will start there but just curious about the...
  6. N

MKVI H&R Super Sport Spring for MKV?

Anyone know if these will fit on MKV? https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Suspension/Springs/ES1876397/
  7. N

Silly Question....maybe?

Has anyone ever or recommend either way to run two different types of lowering springs for the front and rear to get rid of reverse rake or forward rake? Which ever it is when the front is lower than the rear.....
  8. N

Front Strut Assembly

I'll be assembling new struts tonight and I want to make sure I have everything.... Strut, spring, bump stop, dust boot, strut bearing, strut mount, washer and retaining nut. Missing anything?
  9. N

VW Driver Gear Springs 5k4-071-677-a

Can't wait to put these on.....
  10. N

faint ticking noise with low oil levels

Hello all, I've been reading post after post about ticking noises but I can't seem to find anything that correlates to engine oil levels. I seem to get a faint ticking noise when the engine oil level is low. And when I mean low I mean just a smidge below the "max" line on the dip stick...
  11. N

Suspension Advice

Hello all, Would like some input, preferably from those how have done the same but any and all are welcome! I want to lower my car a bit but nothing drastic. I will not be tracking or racing, it's my daily so I don't want a super rough ride. I don't have LOTS of money to spent so would you...
  12. N

Time to buy?

Hello all, Wondering if anyone on here as looked into or has purchased a new VW in the last few weeks. All I'm reading is that dealerships are giving deep discounts to keep units moving while the unsalable TDI's are backing up. Has anyone has any first hand experience? Just curious......
  13. N

OEM Strut Removal, Install Coilovers

Hello all, Thanks up front for putting up with another question on this but I'd like some input if possible. I'd like to install coil overs on my MKV however I have standard hand tools and will be doing this in my driveway. With that said I'm not too keen on removing the axel bolt for fear...
  14. N

Suspension sag?

This afternoon while washing I noticed one side is lower than the other. What gives?? [/URL]
  15. N

WTB: DYC Sprayer System

Anyone have a "dip you car" sprayer they are looking to get rid of?
  16. N

Wheel bolt covers

Hello all, Just thinking out loud here and wondering if anyone has ran into the same issue or problem. So earlier this spring I put on a set of OZ Supperleggera's which required me to get new wheel bolts. So with the new bolts and the way the wheels are the OEM VW bolt caps don't fit. I also...
  17. N

Door Guard Trim

Hello all, Previous owner had some stick on door edge guards on. I finally got around to taking them off and guess what came off with them....the paint!!!!!:mad::mad:
  18. N

Timing Chain Tensioner Issues or Normal

Hello all, I'll admit I wasn't aware of the issue on the 2009 TSI engine until just a few days ago. Now to add to an already paranoid VW owner is this issue. Little history on the car. I'm the second owner. I purchased the car as a VW certified from local VW dealer. She was a trade in from...
  19. N

Time to play chase which tire is low

It's getting chilly in the mornings here in the Midwest so "low pressure" tire light comes on. Time to play chase which tire is low :mad0259:
  20. N

LED Fogs

Hello, Anyone heard of or know if there is such a thing? LED fog lights for MKV GTI?