GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Subie2013

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

I'm still trying to figure out how 200k+ people dead in like 7 months is a scam... As of right now from Feb 1st to Sept 1st in the US 1.) Heart Disease - 430k dead(not contagious) 2.) Cancer - 380k dead (not contagious) 3.) COVID19 - 213k dead (contagious) 8.) Flu 38k dead (you should still...
  2. Subie2013

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Where is Constant at?
  3. Subie2013

F23T vs mid 90's Z28

So, there I was, driving my egg. I passed this Camaro and couldn't tell if it was a V6 or V8. My roommate rolls down the window and the driver can't see us, yet. I finally notice the Z28 badge up front. At this point, the driver notices us checking out his car. He down shifts acting like he...
  4. Subie2013

Shoei RF-900 Helmet

I have a Shoei RF-900 series race helmet. Wore it twice for about 12 seconds. My dad gave it to me and I don't even own a street bike :iono: Brand new it goes for 499$(the thing is brand new lol.) Looking for 250 + shipping. Shoot me a PM.
  5. Subie2013

'13 STI vs '13 370z NISMO

On my way to church this morning on the deserted Mexicans highways. Right? HA Anyways, I was on my way to church and before I hit the Mexican freeway a 370z is weaving through traffic to catch up to me. I knew exactly what was about to go down. Sport Sharp, and pussy control are turned off. I...
  6. Subie2013

WTB: 5x114.3 wheel spacers

Worth a shot, but I'm looking to find some 15mm wheel spacers for my STI. Let me know what you have. I need 4.
  7. Subie2013

GTI to STI?

So I've been crazy interested in wheels lately. As should all car enthusiast. The Enkei NT03+M 18x9.5 is what I'm looking for. Not sure when I will buy them with winter approaching, it might be a mid- winter type of buy to get ready for spring. So this happened, cray cray. Also, got the GTI...
  8. Subie2013

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Do people just cross thread stuff on purpose? Or are people literally just that dumb? This fucker took me like 15 minutes to get off with an 18" wrench. 2.5 threads in and are all smashed.
  9. Subie2013

Some bucks I saw this morning
  10. Subie2013

Mmmmm I want these wheels more and more!
  11. Subie2013

H&R SuperSport springs/shocks

I have the same setup. Pictures of them on my car. 17" classix with 225/45 tires. Should be a good enough example. GLWS!
  12. Subie2013

So I get to watch them set this huge ass compressor Today. 2 cranes (200, and a 120 ton) pretty sweet.
  13. Subie2013

My boss rolled up in dis bitch this morning. Haha what a badass.
  14. Subie2013

I got less fat today, pretty much it. Oh and this happened, Rus took a badass picture of my car and now it's getting some love on FB from some STI pages.
  15. Subie2013

MATT! Just to give you an idea about how big this turbo is. The exhaust(second picture) is approx. 32" wide.
  16. Subie2013

I can't do my job until these fucking ***s move their stupid pipe. Ugh.
  17. Subie2013

Ok, someone told me that and I didn't know. :/ Rus have you every tried this? I'm going to give it a whirl. But I started on day 9 cause 50 air squats is pretty stupid easy. I'm just throwing it in the mix of my workout and making a legit circuit.
  18. Subie2013

What's that light mean? Next to the check engine for you smartasses out there.
  19. Subie2013

GTI to STI?

A little better pictures