GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI to STI?

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I can't get a good picture. The lighting is all for top work and basically destroys front shots. I'll try to get some later of the hella's and front lip.

So the hella's were a bitch. Fucked around with trying to get it to work for close to 2 hours. Found out the relay they supplied was garbage and didn't work. Little to say I wasn't happy. So I skipped that shit, wired it how I wanted to and took maybe 3 minutes.

The lip was hell too, thankfully my roommate helped out or I would have been there all night. It was a POS eBay lip, and didn't fit at all. Haha of course right? But, it was like 14.99 plus shipping. So, about 12 self tappers, a heat gun, and the help of my roommate we got it on there and lookin' good! I love how it turned it. I can't get over how much the lip changes how this car looks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373692010.491585.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373692023.374165.jpg

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Which relay? The hella relays?

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Rus and I went out a few weekends ago and shot the STI at this old abandon school. Really cool spots, just a terrible time of day to shoot. Still, Rus captured some great shots of the STI. I'm happy, and honestly just makes me pumped about modding the car more.

The last picture is by far my favorite. I honestly feel like it is the best picture I have seen yet of a lightly modded STI. Thanks again, Rus.k!

Attachments

• STI 9(small).jpg
    STI 9(small).jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 346
  • STI 10(small).jpg
    STI 10(small).jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 345
  • STI 11(small).jpg
    STI 11(small).jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 337
  • STI 12(small).jpg
    STI 12(small).jpg