GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. allset

'Meth is for quitters'

Lol I was thinking methanol If he is not ready to stop there are only 2 roads with heroin Death and prison
  2. allset

Dude sees his MK7 GTI being built

Wish I cud understand him Dope nonetheless
  3. allset

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

^ this. plus most chicks are just nutty. for relationships it comes down to what level of nutty u are willing to deal with
  4. allset

wow, surpised at poll results, loks like ppl are being honest. u usally expect everyone to pick the highest #. maybe the 'aids" part kept them away....
  5. allset

how the eff did i miss this thread? i prefer to think the chicks banged me.
  6. allset

Boston marathon attack :(

oh God man.......so sorry.
  7. allset

Boston marathon attack :(

FUCKING COWARDS!! A bunch of uncensored pics have posted, very graphic images and devastating wounds. I spent 5 years as a professional firefighter and 13 as a vol. Ive seen some bad injuries in fires and car accidents but the violent force of those explosions were horrific. They say 25-30...
  8. allset

How's Your Life?

the exact opposite of that
  9. allset

WTF are these things??

if thats true im glad i didint know lol.
  10. allset

WTF are these things??

i know what they are i think. they are part of those vertical clothes hanger dealies they sell in those infomercials
  11. allset

WTF are these things??

lol, i know right, ive actually been searching, stupid shit like not knowing what they are bugs me
  12. allset

WTF are these things??

holy shit this is a great thread. they just appeared on ur stand? do they stretch?
  13. allset

New Trend: Gallon smash prank

holy fucking kids with too much free time on their hands
  14. allset

NYC TRI-STATE: NEW NEUSPEED RSe12 GUNMETAL wrapped in Continental DWS- Great Price

**** SOLD LOCALLY **** Selling my 4 brand new 18" Neuspeed RSe12 Gunmetal finish rims wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact DWS . They are balanced ready to mount WILL FIT ANY VW/AUDI WITH 5x112 BOLT PATTERN OFFSET: ET45 WILL SELL FOR $1350 LOCAL I HAVE ALL PURCHASE DATE...
  15. allset

Chinese Manufactured Parts

they have distribution hubs in the US and Europe. the high end calipers and rotors are made in Italian manufacturing facilities for quality control and because most of their target market is in Europe. Some SS lines, Hats and supporting components are made in the USA and other EU countries...
  16. allset

need to fix this ^^ Made in China / Assembled in USA: AWE Made in USA / Assembled in USA: Modshak products Made in ___ / Assembled in ___: Made in Italy/ Assembled in Italy Brembo Calipers & Rotors Made in USA Brembo SS brake lines
  17. allset

stoptech are much better and we know where they are made.
  18. allset

If you were given $1million dollars in cash, what would you do?

go to atlantic city and put 1 million on black and spin the wheel