GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jambo007

MKV Golf R32 Switches

Hey Guys, What switch's go next to the tyre pressure and ESP switch's?
  2. Jambo007

Squeeky Dash screen vent

Any suggestions on how to eliminate the creek and squeeks from the vent in the top of my MKV R32 dash?
  3. Jambo007

NO GO 32

Heys Guys and Gals, HELP HELP HELP My 32 wont start and i had a guy spend over 4 hours doing a full diagnostic check yesterday to be told all 6 coilpacks have gone. The car has had them replaced already, and i find it hard to understand why all 6 would go together? The guy did full check for...
  4. Jambo007

Coilpacks

Heys Guys and Gals, HELP HELP HELP My 32 wont start and i had a guy spend over 4 hours doing a full diagnostic check yesterday to be told all 6 coilpacks have gone. The car has had them replaced already, and i find it hard to understand why all 6 would go together? The guy did full check for...
  5. Jambo007

Headlamp Self Leveling

Hi Guys and Gals, I recently changed out my standard susprnsion for coil overs and whilst stripping the old stuff out i noticed on both front and rear lower arms a small plastic arm connected to a small sealed box with an electrical connection. Am i right in thinking these are the self leveling...
  6. Jambo007

Standard R32 Exhaust Valve

Hi Guys and Gals, Im after as much information as possible with reference to the Valve in the rear box section of my standard exhaust system on my R32. What's it for what does it do? How is it controlled? I have 1 tip running a little sooty and 1 tip running clean is this a problem? Cheers
  7. Jambo007

VW Ipod Adaptor

I have the VW Ipod adaptor for sale due to replacing the head unit. I only fitted it 3 months ago. Looking for $150.00 plus P&P. Any one interested let me know will be ready to send sat morning.
  8. Jambo007

Suspension change over

Hey Guys and Gals, Im swapping my standard springs and dampers out this weekend for coil overs. Is there any special tools ill need to perform this task? Where the damper is held into the hub assemble what tools do i need to unbolt it? Anything i should look out for? Once fitted ill be getting...
  9. Jambo007

No go 32..............

Hi Guys and Gals, Some advice would be nice............ I went to my 32 yesterday afternoon opened her up as normal, sat in, closed the door, key in and went to start her.......... She just kept turning over and over, plenty of fuel getting through, pump kicks in no probs. She just wouldnt...
  10. Jambo007

My 32 wouldnt start......

Hi Guys and Gals, Some advice would be nice............ I went to my 32 yesterday afternoon opened her up as normal, sat in, closed the door, key in and went to start her.......... She just kept turning over and over, plenty of fuel getting through, pump kicks in no probs. She just wouldnt...
  11. Jambo007

Newcastle Meet

Hi Guys and Gals, Any of you interested in setting up a Newcastle and surrounding area meet?
  12. Jambo007

R32 Black Grill Kit

Hi Guys and Gals, Im looking for a Black Grill kit fir my MKV R32 in either carbon or plain black. Does anyone have one for sale? What are my colour options for the black? Matt or Gloss? Thanks.