GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

R-Line Composites Golf V Sidemount Enclosure

For sale I have several 8 and 10" sidemount enclosures. Interested in adding some additional thump in your existing MKV? These boxes are without a shadow of a doubt the most practical Stealth Box setup for MKV owners. Unlike JL Audio's overpriced ($799) box, this box conveniently fits in...
  2. S

FS: 08 UG .:R32 #4555---61k miles---$17,500--Michigan

For sale is my 2008 Volkswagen R32 #4555 of #5000. 3.2L AWD - DSG Automatic - Navigation - Heated Leather - Sunroof - Xenon Lights - Very Clean and fully loaded. Only 61K miles! This has been my pride and joy for the past year and a half. I am the second owner and this car has a spotless record...
  3. S

FS: Bolt-on Wide body Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber Fender Flares--NEW!

Looking to run a super aggressive fitment? Well I have the answer for you! For sale I have 4 sets of fiberglass and 3 sets of carbon-fiber wide body fender flares. I was able to obtain them through a local promotion and they fit our cars almost perfectly. The front and rears are approx...
  4. S

FS: MKV Golf Dubaudio 10" Stealth Enclosure--Brand new! $300

For sale is a DUBAUDIO 10" Stealth Box. Box is in perfect condition. Never used! Comes prewired and ready to go. Also included is the extra screw and grommet needed to secure it to your car. $300 + shipping Please PM me if you have any questions! Thanks!
  5. S

FS: 2 18x8.5 et35 Authentic BBS CH Wheels $375 Shipped!

For sale is a pair of 18x8.5 et35 Authentic BBS CH Wheels--no tires. Both are in good shape with very minor curbing. One has a slight lip bend but nothing that resulted in any pressure loss. I am asking $325 shipped. If I dont get any decent offers, I will be getting them refurbed next week...
  6. S

MKV R32 Badgeless Grille

For sale is my MKV R32 Badgeless grille. It is made of one piece fiberglass and shows little to no wear. I imported it from Germany a few months back but now im looking at trading the car in so it has to go. These are extremely rare and hard to come by. It isnt made by some DIY either. This...
  7. S

DUBAUDIO MKV/MKVI Custom Sub Enclosures

Please like our page @ facebook.com/dubaudioenclosures **Autumn Sale** All 8 and 10" DubAudio enclosures are currently on sale for $299.99 with free domestic shipping. This includes deep and shallow enclosures. Quantities are limited, so hurry while supplies last! ***Share our Facebook...
  8. S

08 UG R32 #4555 56K - $19,500 - Michigan

For sale is my 2008 Volkswagen R32 #4555 of #5000. 3.2L AWD - DSG Automatic - Navigation - Heated Leather - Sunroof - Xenon Lights - Very Clean and fully loaded. Only 56K miles! This has been my pride and joy for the past year. I am the second owner and this car has a spotless record which...
  9. S

08 UG R32 #4555 - $19,500 - Michigan

For sale is my 2008 Volkswagen R32 #4555 of #5000. 3.2L AWD - DSG Automatic - Navigation - Heated Leather - Sunroof - Xenon Lights - Very Clean and fully loaded. Only 56K miles! This has been my pride and joy for the past year. I am the second owner and this car has a spotless record which...
  10. S

FEELER FS: 2008 United Grey R32-- 49k-- 2nd owner-- So Cal

Well unfortunately for me, the military told me once again that I'm moving. I bought this car back in February 2012 from the original owner down near Oxnard. The car is beautiful. No a single thing wrong with it. I'm just moving and need to find a home other than storage for it. All...
  11. S

FS VW OEM Factory Darkened Tails BRAND NEW!

For sale is a set of OEM VW factory darkened tails. I ordered a few sets a while back and had them sitting around. Still in the plastic. Never used or mounted. PRICE DROPPED TO $159.99 shipped for the remaining sets I have! Please let me know if you have any questions. All lights still come...
  12. S

FS: DUBAUDIO Sidemount Enclosure

Interested in adding some additional thump in your existing MKVI? These boxes are without a shadow of a doubt the most practical Stealth Box setup for MKVI owners. Unlike JL Audio's overpriced ($799) box, this box conveniently fits in the left side of the hatch and requires no permanent...
  13. S

FS/FT 505 CHRs 19x8.5 & 19x9.5 CLEEAAN! SO CAL!

Looking to sell my one piece 505 CHRs. Fronts are 19x8.5 et 32 and rears are 19x9.5 et 38. They are immaculate! Willing to let go for $200 PICKED UP!!!. Located in Rosamond CA. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY Thanks!
  14. S

MKV & MKVI GTI & R32 Stealth Box

DUBAUDIO Stealthiest of the Stealth Enclosures! NEW PRODUCTS! Please like our page @ facebook.com/dubaudioenclosures **Autumn Sale** All 8 and 10" DubAudio enclosures are currently on sale for $299.99 with free domestic shipping. This includes deep and shallow enclosures. Quantities are...
  15. S

FS: R-Lines, Fk Badgeless, Wolfs C/L, R32 Tails, AEM Tru-CAI, PCV Fix, 18" Tenzo Ms

FS: R-Lines, Fk Badgeless, Wolfs C/L, R32 Tails, AEM Tru-CAI, PCV Fix, 18" Tenzo Ms SOLD SOLD SOLD