GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Vinyl wraps

How many yards would you recommend to do the entire Mkv????
  2. M

Fk highsport parts

Fk Highsport part out I’ve have several parts for replacement for a Highsport coilover kit for sale FK Locking rings fr retail (24.95 each)- pair 25.00 FK Fr top hats retail (48.11 each)-pair 35.00 FK Fr spring perches retail (29.95 each) pair 25.00 FK 75mm spanner wrench (19.99 each) 10.00...
  3. M

fk coilover parts

All for $85.00 plus pay pal fees and shipping willing to separate if needed........
  4. M

Factory height

Searched and searched some more what was the factory height of the mkv r32?????
  5. M

Haldex Gen 2 Cable NIB

Must have for all haldex owners, these are getting hard to come by.......... $235.00 Paypal plus shipping.
  6. M

2008 Rabbit complete owners book

No stains, tears. $20.00 Paypal only shipped
  7. M

R32 mkv coilovers

I was reading in the buy and sell that many of the coilovers for the MKV GTI and Jetta's also work. I tried to confirm this by double crossing the parts # on a few parts. They seem to be different but is this solid enough proof??
  8. M

UG painted bumper side markers mkv

Only used a few weeks, may have a pin sized chip here or there. $53.00 Paypal shipped.
  9. M

neuspeed exhaust

I ended up trading my neuspeed exhaust locally for something different. My buddy asked me if I wanted it back because he is planning to trade his car in soon. What would be fair to pay for this????
  10. M

UG painted bumper side markers

$35.00 or trade for esc smoked side markers I decided I like the tinted side markers with ziza lights instead. Great shape buyer pays for shipping