GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Who wants a mandolin?

Never enough time in the day to do what I want.... I'm selling this if anyone wants it http://nh.craigslist.org/msg/3297933583.html
  2. R

Vacation ruinedddddd!!!!!

Just kidding! On a serious note we are coming up on my one year anniversary with my MKV! Just wanted to thank you all for your patience with myself and all my stupid questions. So thanks for all the help I have learned a lot from you all and look forward to many more years with my MKV
  3. R

Radar

Got boned with my first speeding ticket yesterday now wishing I had spent that 200$ on a radar detector rather than give it to the state...Seeing how our car is on the list of most ticketed cars I figured someone would have some insight on what they have and like. I personally would like one...
  4. R

Fs stock stereo 6cd changer

Awesome condition will post pics later tonight or tomorrow looking for 100$ plus shipping or 100$ picked up willing to meet up if it's a reasonable distance I'm in southern nh.
  5. R

Pads and rotors

Got a stock mkv gti and I'm replacing my pads and rotors this summer I want black rotors and decent pads can anyone help direct me? I don't know much about brakes and there are a million of them online......
  6. R

g7?

i think it was a infiniti g7? i have never heard of it before but thats what the emblem said according to the internet they are supposed to be pretty quick but I destroyed them from 0-70 kids looked shocked when i was chirping through the gears. anyone have any info on this ride?
  7. R

vag

so anyone near southern nh that will program my windows to go down with the use of my key fob
  8. R

added floors of rich mahogany

i know its been done before but I was bored today and threw this together in a bout an hour.
  9. R

red interior trim

been searching for a couple days now tried painting my current trim but as soon as I put it in the paint crinkled with the shape of the door.... has anyone seen any red interior trim pieces being sold?
  10. R

Got my oil changed and......

The dealer fixed these recalls PVC update flapper valve and fuel pressure sensor fo free Not sure if I'm behind the eight ball on this but figured id throw it out there just incase you haven't checked to see if you're eligible
  11. R

tried searching still not positive

need to change my plugs I attempted a search and didn't find confirmation, does anyone know if these will do? 07 mkv fsi...
  12. R

some ideas

found some really bright 12" led stick on strips the other day what should I do with them
  13. R

Wtb under seat drawer

Looking for drivers side anthracite under seat drawer at a good price.
  14. R

WTB under seat drawer

looking for drivers side,grey may be interested in both if the price is right but am solely looking for handgun storage and i need that not my passenger :)
  15. R

at great risk

gonna get the Nokia yellow ftp bulbs and i just wanted to verify the wattage before i order them I've gone through a few forums and no one seems to have mentioned that aspect and I don't want to melt my housing. I have an 07 mkv gti, i would just pop them out and check but i just got home from...
  16. R

Bizarro world window

So forgot my lights on the other day had to jump my car and yesterday I noticed my passenger side rear window goes up when you press the window down and goes down when u press the window up button.... What gives and any ideas on a fix?
  17. R

Great deal on eBay

Picked these up a couple weeks ago, great fitment good look for 16$ a pair I figured i'd share.Look at this on eBay: D2S HID XENON Replacement Bulbs 4300K 5000K 6000K 8000K http://bit.ly/yDp1qE
  18. R

Black cherry tails

Look at this on eBay: 06-09 VW GOLF MK5 BLACK CHERRY RED TAIL LIGHTS SMOKE http://bit.ly/wFgmRy Anyone have experience with these? I want to put them on my black magic gti to help them blend better with the back than the oem tails do. Curious about look and fitment as well as quality. If no...
  19. R

Auto up auto down

So this has never worked for me not sure of its only some models that work.... But when I turn my key and unlock the doors when I hold it the windows refuse to go up or down automatically like my 02 did any ideas?
  20. R

check engine light randomness

anyone else have issues with their check engine light popping on every once and a while and just going away a day later? just curious if this is common.