GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

NCAA 2007 for Xbox 360

Anybody pick this up? I'm reading horrible reviews!! :iono: :mad:
  2. D

Official College Football Smack-Talk Thread

I thought I would take the liberty of starting a thread for all of us college football fans, with the season now just around the corner. Please chime in with your favorite team and perhaps your predictions for the upcoming year. I'm looking for my Oklahoma Sooners to have a bounce-back year...
  3. D

Road Trip - Lack of MKV GTI's

I am on the return leg of a vacation road trip from Chicago to Hatteras, NC. I have passed through the likes of Cleveland, Pittsburgh, DC, Richmond, Va. Beach (spent several days there) and the Outer Banks. I have seen NOT ONE mkv GTI on the road. (I did see 2 mkv GLIs). Is our car really that...
  4. D

Live in Chicago: GTI vs. Lambo Murcielago

...but the GTI is driven by coach DITKA
  5. D

Naperville IL - Candy White

Who was that turning left onto 59 from Brookdale road this morning around 8am? You're the 1st other white GTI I have seen on the road around here....
  6. D

Why we worry about street racing

Here's an article from this morning's Chicago Tribune. A sad story and certainly not the first or last incident like this. Just wanted to share why some of us who are parents are opposed to street racing and why I, for one, cringe just a bit, every time I read a post about racing our cars... PS...
  7. D

Steering wheel & Sat radio presets

I tried a search to no avail. (and I tried the manual) Anyway, I'm having a hell of a fight with my steering wheel controls of the Sat radio(sirius) presets. When I push the arrows on the steering wheel, the stations jump around and do not follow the head unit presets. It always sends me to...
  8. D

Honeycomb side grills

Anybody have the honeycomb side grills with the openings for air flow? Any benefit to this upgrade - and where to purchase in the US? Thanks !
  9. D

FS: GTI FAST collectible

Yes, I received my FAST today, (bought 4/18/06) but I have no need for it. Just thought I would entertain offers for it if anyone is interested. The number on my letter is 620 and this is brand new in the box. I didnt think we needed pictures as we all know what we are dealing with. I don't...
  10. D

Windshield wash sprayers

So the first time I pulled on the wiper lever to wash the windshield, spray appears to also be coming from the front of the car. I refer to the manual and it says that it has a headlamp spray which automatically occurs every 5th time you use the washer. I have been unable to recreate this...
  11. D

Newb: Checking In

Hi everyone, I picked up an MKV 5 GTI, Candy White with Pack 2, DSG, and Navigation about 2 weeks ago. Traded my 20th AE for it (#1773). Love the car, and happy to see a forum just for us.