GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LPhiE

GTI/FSI Stock Exhaust Wanted

Hey guys, I need a stock exhaust as my aftermarket cat is bad and I need to pass smog. If you have either a stock GTI exhaust or catted downpipe you don't need anymore, please let me know and I will buy it off you. Thanks. Located in El Monte/West Covina.
  2. LPhiE

Feeler FS in SoCal: 2006 TR GTI on Air

Looking to sell by 2006 TR GTI on air. This is a feeler as there are several things that need to be done to the car. My job has me traveling about 1/3 of the year so my GTI pretty much just sit there. It currently has around 114,000 miles on it. Since I travel so much for work, I haven't had...
  3. LPhiE

Need to Pass Smog In Los Angeles

Guys, I need to find a shop that I can pay to pass my GTI for smog so I can register it. I'm throwing a coolant system check engine light and it can't be vagcom away. I'm planning on getting it fixed, but I'm traveling a lot for work and don't have the time at the moment. Does anybody know...
  4. LPhiE

Need Vagcom in West LA or El Monte Area

Hi guys, I need to smog my GTI and I have a check engine light. I'm wondering if someone in the West LA (home) or El Monte (work) areas has a Vagcom so they can clear my check engine light and also let me know what is wrong. (After it is registered, going to do the 100K service and sell her.)...
  5. LPhiE

FS: Avant Garde M230 18x8 18x9 (Socal)

Selling my Avant Garde M230's. 18x8 and 18x9 (et45 and et38). 5x112 and 57.1 hub. No tires. They are in excellent condition. No rash at all. Picked up in Los Angeles. $800 obo. Buyer pays shipping. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  6. LPhiE

Need help with airride in Westchester (lax)

So my compressor won't turn on and my rear driver side airbag was leaking air this evening. I had to pull off to the side of the road in a residential area and leave it there. I looked at my set up and can't find anything out of the ordinary. Everything is connected to where it needs to be. I...
  7. LPhiE

Sunday, Oct. 6th - Hamburger Mary's Legendary Bingo Fundraiser

Hey guys, if you guys are not busy this Sunday evening, come out to my Hamburger Mary's Legendary Bingo fundraiser to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. One of the auction items will be a 50% off gift certificate for a set of Avant Garde, AG Form, or AG Function wheels (cast or 3-piece...
  8. LPhiE

Beach Outing

Big shout out to Avant Garde Wheels for the M230s and the shoot! :beer:
  9. LPhiE

Panera Bread Fundraiser to Fight Blood Cancers!

Hey guys, I'm running the Nike Women's Marathon in October with The Leukemia & Lyphoma Society. I'm raising money to help find a cure, treatment, and support for patients and their families. I am having a fundraiser at Panera Bread in Marina Del Rey this Thursday, August 22, from 4-8 pm...
  10. LPhiE

FS/FT: Unique Avant Garde M220. 18x8 and 18x9 (rears custom drilled by AG to 5x112)

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. I'm looking to sell or trade my Avant Garde M220 in a unique setup. 18x8 up front (et.45) and 18x9 in rear (et. 38). 5x112 all the way around with hub rings to fit 57.1 hub bore. I had the rear wheels custom drilled by AG to 5x112 so no need for wobble bolts (18x9's only...
  11. LPhiE

FS: Rep Votex Side Skirts for 2 Door GTI. Socal

SOLD!
  12. LPhiE

13. LPhiE

I Need Your Support!

Fellow Dubbers, I have a mission to help find cures and more effective treatments for blood cancers. To accomplish that mission, I’m participating in the Nike's Women's Half-Marathon event as a member of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team In Training. Like the other members of TNT...
  14. LPhiE

FS: 18x8 et.35 Aristo Reps. SoCal

I have a set of Aristo reps for sale. No tires. They are 18x8, et.35 all the way around. 5x112. The wheels are in very good condition and only one wheel wheel has some curb rash. $400 picked up. Thanks.
  15. LPhiE

Los Angeles - Metal Grinder Needed.

Anyone in Los Angeles have a metal grinder I can use? I'll buy the grinding plates so no need to use yours or I will give money so you can buy replacement ones. Let me know if you can help. Thanks!
  16. LPhiE

WTB: Votex Rabbit Front Lip

Looking to get a Votex Rabbit front lip. Mine got ripped out while I was driving so now I need another one. Let me know if you do. Money in hand. Thanks.
  17. LPhiE

Looking for someone to help me put on my Rabbit front bumper

I'm looking to see if anyone in LA has experience putting a rabbit bumper onto a GTI. I'm not going to change the rad support and wanted to get your input on what to cut in order to get the bumper to fit. Thanks.
  18. LPhiE

Body/Paint Shop in Los Angeles for Bumper Shave

Looking for a body/paint shop in Los Angeles that will do bumper shaving. I picked up a rabbit bumper, but everywhere I've gone to tell me they will not or that it's "impossible" to shave the bumper and get rid of the rubstrips and sidemarkers.....:mad0259: So just seeing if you guys know any...
  19. LPhiE

FS: Votex Rep Front Lip and Jetta Center Grilles. SoCal.

I have a rep votex lip that's painted CW. It's been plasti-dipped black to protect the paint so there is only scratches on the bottom, which you can't see. Looking for local pick up in Los Angeles. SOLD! I also have Jetta center grilles (top and bottom). The shield was professionally...
  20. LPhiE

WTB: Rabbit Grille w/ VW Emblem and Rabbit Votex Lip

Looking to buy a Rabbit grille with the vw emblem and also a rabbit votex lip. Let me know if you have it. Thanks!