GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

How to embed Vid here?!?!

I keep forgetting how to embed vids in this forum:mad::mad::mad:!!! help plz?:):):)
  2. L

care packages?

If anyone would like to donate some things from their work or companies to us desert rats(sometimes snow rats depending on location and season), heres the adress^_^: 376 ELRS/POL APO, AE 09353 Anything is fine, even if its... uhmm... scrunchies for women or something. They can be used for...
  3. L

FS: 18" DETROITS -- MARLTON, NJ

I have 4 Detroits for sale!!! It has 3 months on it, tires are almost brand new, I never rid on them hard. Theres some road rash on a wheel. One of the tires are on Falkens because i had a nail on the tire, so I replaced it with Falkens. And a cap is missing. Thats just dirt on the wheel...
  4. L

I was this bored

deleted
  5. L

Mt Holly, Mt Laurel, Cherry Hill Area GTG's!!!

Costco parking lot 100 Centerton Road, Mount Laurel, NJ at 07:30pm (1930 military time) Fridays Bi-weekly All Euro's invited
  6. L

Help find tire stretch-ers

Im in Marlton NJ... Called, IMagine audio, miller shop, pep boys, local gas station, and 2 other places and non of them will stretch my stuff. Anyone know other places where i can get a stretch?!?! Trying to get'm stretched before saturday~_~...
  7. L

Cherry Hill/ Surrounding area's meet

I wanted to change the thread title, but i cant... So i made a new thread... hope thats ok. Weekday Meet Days: Wednesday of the first week every month, and wednesday of the third week of every month... Where: Top lvl of Parking Garage at Nordstrom in Cherryhill Mall. Time: 8pm to 10:30pm -...
  8. L

Shopping help (Basketball Jersey)

Im sorry if i put this thread in the wrong place, but Tomorrow is the last day for me to get one, and I need it!!! Im looking for a Derrick Rose Chicago Bulls Jersey... Called up alot of stores near here, but no dice, and they seem angry when i say Derrick Rose's name... LOL< anyone know anyone...
  9. L

South Jersey Meet

Adress: 2000 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ (Nordstrom Parking garage, top floor) Time: 7:30pm 06/10/11 06/24/11 07/08/11 07/22/11 08/05/11 08/19/11 09/09/11 09/23/11 Note: please no show-boating, that includes burnouts and load music. Dont want security to kick...