GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nbturbos

My 1962 VW beetle

I know it may not be everyones cup of tea, but here she is. 1962 with a swapped in 1.6L (since I blew up the 1.2). Lowered with an adjustable and narrowed front beam, disc brake conversion for 5 lug porsche pattern 15x6 and 15x7 Porsche Fuchs.
  2. nbturbos

FS: MKV Rabbit HID adapters

Bought the wrong ones thinking they'd be the same for my MKVI, they're not. $15 shipped. :dnftt:
  3. nbturbos

Volksblast 2007 (*.* < T1 = nono)

I have all the hi-res pics of these on my pc, photobucket killed the quality. Some links are dead cuz I deleted the pics...didn't fit it. Enjoy :)
  4. nbturbos

WTB: Koni shocks or the like

Want a nice set of stiff race shocks or something like that, lmk whatcha'll got! :burnrubber:
  5. nbturbos

Stiff Shocks

Looking for a nice set of stiff shocks, good for auto-x...I dont mind a stiff ride on the street as long as it dsoesnt bounce too harsh. To mate with my H&R race springs. I had H&R colovers on my old car, something like that, maybe stiffer. Who makes a good stiff race shock?
  6. nbturbos

Porsche Club Auto X

It was fun, my first time ever auto crossing. I was the fastest n00b and got a mini cone lol. Fastest time was a 50.3.
  7. nbturbos

Slight hesitation after ABD intake

Installed it yesterday, now in second gear at high revs it seems like it's doesn't have the balls it used to have, hesitating a bit. Will give it a few more days to see if the ECU maybe needs to adapt or something. Anyone else have this issue with their intake?
  8. nbturbos

Just realized...I'm still a n00b. Pics inside:

Realized I have never posted my mods or anything to share, so here goes: '06 Package 0 - Candy White: APR Stage II Beta 3" custom turbo-back exhaust (single tip) ABD intake with AEM no oil filter H&R Sport Springs custom motor mount insert ABD adjustable rear sway bar Red vynil strip on the...
  9. nbturbos

vs. '03 Mustang GT

Had an intake and exhaust from what I could tell.. The light turned green and once I was doing 10mph we went, spun first, hooked second, chirped third and I was ahead by a car and some. Made my day much better.
  10. nbturbos

Rota D2

Slammed, staggered 18x9 and 18x8. I think I'm in love.
  11. nbturbos

With or without the rack?

12. nbturbos

WTB: Rear fog light

Like the title says, inner left rear fog light (red). LMK if anyone has something :)
  13. nbturbos

Walbro 255 inline, tach adapter, shift knob, PPI amp

Precision Power PC4400 channel amplifier 50x4 or 200x2 @ 4ohm, will get model number and specs when I get home. $200 shipped. 100% perfect working condition and chrome has no blemishes what-so-ever. Walbro 255lph Inline Fuel Pump, $70 shipped, used for ~2,000 miles, wrapped in heat...
  14. nbturbos

GTI vs. Evo VIII

Went from about a 30mph roll in second gear. His car looked stock from what I can tell, the exhaust looked after market but it was too quiet to be true. Neck and neck all the way up to the top of fourth, I was very suprised with the way my car preformed. APR stage II and full 3" exhaust for my...
  15. nbturbos

My new 1951 VW Beetle toy

literally, it's r/c'd :) I just gave it a nice coat of wax while the battery is charging. It's sweet!
  16. nbturbos

FS: Forge BOV spacer

$45 shipped. Used for 2 weeks. No bolts, get them for $1 at Advanced Discount auto parts. Ahem....seals inspected for wear and are like new. No need to replace.
  17. nbturbos

video of my new 3" tbe

Had it made by a friend at exhaust depot here in Dania, FL.... this is a prototype that he plans to mass produce. Made of 3" mandrel bend aluminized steel. Right now there is a 16" long 6" round body str8 thru muffler....that's it. Exhaust tips and such will be decided on later. I picked up...