GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JLane

It's about that time...

Alright guys (and gals), I need some advice on what to do with my car. I just graduated high school, and now its getting close to when I'm moving to college. Now the question is, what do I do with my car? I'm not allowed to bring a car freshman year, so my car will be untouched for months at a...
  2. JLane

Need AC Delete Help - FSI

Alright so a while ago i decided to ditch the crappy broken AC system in my car. I have the shorter belt, and i know how to work the tensioner and what-not. My issue is... how the hell do i get the compressor out of the engine bay? It looks like it would be trapped if i were to unbolt it, so Ive...
  3. JLane

new tails?

http://www.andysautosport.com/volkswagen/2006_9999_golf/lights/tail_lights/spyder_auto/spyd00109861.html i dont think they look good, but i think they might look good if i tinted them r32 style... opinions?
  4. JLane

Memorial Day 2011 Sales!

Memorial Day Weekend: A time to honor the those who have died while in the United States Military. But on a lighter note, with Memorial Day comes sales, sales, and more sales. Which brings me to the purpose of this thread. If you find a great sale online, post the special offering here! And...
  5. JLane

Need Vag-Com coding Help

alright so heres the deal. I want to order interior LED lighting from tunerdomes.com. I love the look of blue or red interior lighting, but it would suck if you needed to read or something and only had colored light. I want to make all of the lights in the car white, except for the footwells and...
  6. JLane

Help with TPMS!

I have a 2007 gti 2 door, and I'm not sure what kind of pressure monitoring system my car has. If I'm correct, there are two types of systems, one of them measures the actual tire pressure and the other measures the distance traveled in one tire rotation, and compares the distance to the other...