GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Mk7 GTI Austin wheels FS/FT

Mk7 GTI wheels for sale Brand new, perfect condition 1200$ obo shipped I don't come on here frequently so if interested please text me, I also have plenty of pictures! 7249949709
  2. M

3 piece Desmond Wise Sport FS/FT

Freshly refinished by the previous owner I got them, mounted them and didnt like the way they sat on my car. -The centers are Grey/black W/ Flat Clear -the lips are satin black mixed with satin silver with clear coat -The barrels are satin black The center caps were stripped and hand polished...
  3. M

Suspension question

So I've been looking at coilovers for a few weeks now, yes I've researched before asking, I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. So my question is which is better suited for daily driving for comfort and a lowered ride height? I also won't be tracking the car but I like the option...
  4. M

WTB MK5 R32 coilovers

As the title states I'm trying to buy a set of coils for my car Please text me 7249949709
  5. M

New R32 owner questions

Hey to all, just wanted to say what's up and that I recently purchased an 08 CW R32, not new to the VW scene I've had a MK5 GTI for a brief period of time and just recently traded in my nicely built MK6 GTI. Love these cars and don't plan on getting out of them any time soon. Enough rant, on...
  6. M

FS/FT E-Level Airride

This will fit a mk5/mk6 and golf r I know I have a low post count however you can check vortex and the mk6 forums under the username "fasteuromkvi" I have some posts on both of those forums Looking to go big turbo therefore I want coils back I have the e-level management system with all the...