GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. trevor

Photo Request.. Interior lighting

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you could take pictures of your red interior ambient lighting. I'd love to do something like that on my car. different angles would be great! Thanks in advance! :smile:
  2. trevor

Finallllllyy pics of the dailysaraus WRX

look at those welds! gorgeous welds :D
  3. trevor

Hey Hey Hey GOODBYE!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bEtrqic-r4c A vid I made of a couple of my friends running
  4. trevor

AWD Sucks from a roll

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GwEvOuTMMpw :biggrin:
  5. trevor

fun tuesday night....racing vid

Click, NOOBS! I didn't know where to put this but, enjoy.
  6. trevor

Spotted in Marbella

I saw a gorgeous Blue MkV R32 with the license plate reading 9099 FGT rolling through Puerto Banus on thursday night. I also saw a bad ass TR MkV GTI with R32 rear bumper/exhaust, black wheels, and the roof was painted black at intersport in Marbella.
  7. trevor

So....

I pretty much love like 34% of you and the rest are cool, too.
  8. trevor

Fs: Giac Ecu!!!

I'm selling the Ecu that came out of my DSG MkV GTI, it is flashed with GIAC X+. They cost 1000$ brand new + 550 for the GIAC flash. I'm willing to let it go for 450$ OBO
  9. trevor

Mike, you won't be seeing my car soon

:cry: :cry: :cry: The stolen Bullitt that hit me
  10. trevor

Subaroooooo vs. MkV GTI

Sooo, I had this dream last night as I'm entering the highway coming back from a meet a UG MkV GTI on Huff's comes blazing from behind me. As soon as he passes me, he gets on the brakes, I chuckle knowing what's about to happen. As I motion to him to slow down he punches it :iono: I catch up in...
  11. trevor

Everyone going out tonight!!!

Be safe, don't drive drunk, and have a good time! :thumbup: :drinking:
  12. trevor

no whammy, no whammy, no whammy, STOP!

13. trevor

Guys... Come ON

Stop asking us who we think would win in a race. This isn't a "MkV how would I do Vs." section. The best way is to find out is to get out there and do it whether it be at the track or on the street, just be safe! :thumbsup:
  14. trevor

Wowwwwwwwww

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/pandasti/0/3517ba0d-bda9-41af-a057-98400167a16c.htm
  15. trevor

Orlando Saturday Night Racing(vid)

Click Here For Video
  16. trevor

Whos Ballin Now?

<_____tchea
  17. trevor

GTI vs. Spec V

So my friend is driving me home to pick up my car, in his Nissan SE-R Spec V with I/H/E and 50 shot (bottle pressure was at like nil though), and what comes up to us?! A MkV GTI! We slow down to 40 or 50 and he 3 honks it we take off and pull probably 2 cars up to 100. This happened twice with...
  18. trevor

STI vs. BPU Supra

A supra rolled up to the corner last night. I go up to him, asked him what he had. He said downpipe, catback, boost controller. I tell him what I have and ask him if he wants to race. He said sure, from a 60 roll. We hop on I-4, and he three honks it. We take off, I put 1 1/2 cars on him in...
  19. trevor

STI vs. 350z - STI vs. LS1

Kurt and I were heading to a meet at UCF and this 350z turns onto Kurt's main road. I downshift and book it past him trying to get him to play. I hear him get on it so I nail it and put like 8 cars on him. I get a call from my friend at the meet saying the 350z owner said he was pulling me up...