1. Y

Wtb: aftermarket rear sway

Looking for any aftermarket rear sway. 25mm + Thanks
  2. Y

WTB: rear sway 28mm and

looking to buy a rear sway. any brand just looking for 28mm Thanks
  3. Y

Wtb: fk silverline or streetline front strut assemblies ASAP

Looking to buy the whole coilover assembly for a mk5 gti. If any out there. Trying to get them before october
  4. Y

Return and supply line replacement?

Hello I just got a frame notch in my 09 Gti and now gas is leaking only when the car is on from near the engine bay. Does anyone know how to tell if it's the return or supply line and also would anyone know how to replace it or fix it. Thanks. I tried searching for this thread and couldn't find...
  5. Y

WTB/WTT: bc racing extreme drop coilovers.

Hello I'm looking to purchase a set of BC racing extreme drop coilovers for a mk5 or mk6. I got a air management that I trade or just pay in cash. Email is yuuki5343@verizon.net Thanks
  6. Y

FS: brand new Accuair switchspeed management with 2 comps

Hello i have a brand new accuair switchspeed management with two Firestone compressors which r still brand new. I would like to get 1200 for all shipped or picked up for a little less. Also I would also be down to trade for coilovers and or wheels and I could put some cash on top if needed...
  7. Y

SHEEIT PRODUCTIONS HOOTERS MEET

Hello everyone, we are having another meet again. Here is the facebook event page for you guys that have facebook. But if not then here is the info. https://www.facebook.com/events/618324534860415/ Date: june 26th (6/26/13) Hooters in Janss Plaza 401 N Moorpark rd Thousand Oaks CA, 91360...
  8. Y

FS: CA: New bilstein rear sport shocks and IDF rear lower control arms with RE5 bags.

Hey everyone, I have a pair of bilstein rear sport shocks for sale and also a pair of IDF rear lower control arms with hardware and RE5 rear bags. Both have no miles on them. Will fit mk5 and mk6 Shocks - 140 Control arms with bags - 500 You could contact me at yuuki5343@verizon.net or...
  9. Y

BSH goodies for sale. Mounts and race catch can for cheap!

Need to get rid of some stuff from my part out. I have the full BSH mounts ( engine, tranny, and dogbone. I will throw in the Neuspeed torque mount in also) 300 OBO Also I have a BSH race catch can for sale too. Comes with everything but only thing missing is the filter because it literally...
  10. Y

WTB: NEED AIR LIFT SLAM XL FRONT STRUT......( I GOT THE MONEY)

EXACTLY WHAT THE TITLE SAYS
  11. Y

WTB: Any air front struts used

I'm looking for a used set of front struts for air. Send me a pm! Thanks
  12. Y

SHEEIT PRODUCTIONS LAST WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH MEET @ HOOTERS

AUGUST 29TH @ 8 Sheeit Productions is having another car meet? Of course! We will be having a car meet at Hooters on the last Wednesday of this month! Note: We will be having one EVERY LAST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH! For the next couple meets we will be parking in the parking structure because...
  13. Y

Sheeit Productions And Team Botak BBQ may 26th

Link for Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/381013735242819/ Whats up everyone! The people from Sheeit Productions and Team Botak are having a BBQ get together meet at in Conejo Creek North Park at Thousand Oaks on May 26th from 11 to 3. It will take place in a park so don't be afraid to...
  14. Y

WTB: Front camber adjustment and R32 lower US rear bumper is possible

In need of front camber adjustments and a R32 rear bumper. I have a CW gti so if its white then that would be the best! u could email me at yuuki5343@verizon.net or call or text me at 805 341 4335
  15. Y

SHEEIT PRODUCTIONS & TEAM BOTAK'S "BBQ GTG MEET" 5/12/12 @ ZUMA BEACH

Saturday May 12th Saturday May 12th 11:00 to 3:00m Whats up everyone! The people from Sheeit Productions and Team Botak are having a BBQ get together meet at Zuma Beach in Malibu on May 12th from 11 to 3. It will take place alongside the beach so don't be afraid to bring your beach...
  16. Y

SHEEIT PRODUCTIONS THREAD:

Here is our most recent video at a bbq in santa barbara hosted by team botak! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K1WEFiUJbI&context=C329ac6bADOEgsToPDskLjaDFmq5eZf9CgWQxP3A_- Here is our old youtube account. http://www.youtube.com/user/flipntek69 Check it out!
  17. Y

Wtb: front camber plates

Need a pair of front camber plates for my coilovers. If anyone has any then hit me up! Thanks
  18. Y

FEELER: FS: Need money sale. Neuspeed exhaust for sale

I have to sell my exhaust since I need the money. Had it for a couple thousand miles. There is nothing wrong wit it just tiny bit of scratches on the muffler but other than that there is nothing wrong. I would like to get 400 obo. My number is 8053414335. Thanks!
  19. Y

SHEEIT PRODUCTIONS MEET

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=250210291694982 Saturday, November 19 · 8:00pm - 11:30pm Location Janss Mall Parking Structure 3rd Floor 259 N Moorpark Rd Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Sheeit Productions will be going to have a meet on November 19th at the Janss Mall Parking...