GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LoL do they know their stuff? Im bad with camber and fitment and stuff, And btw the black hood on the CW looks sick as well!
    Ya I'm pretty sure I will roll, Let me know if you are meeting up with them for sure. I just saw you on T.O. Blvd to btw lol exhaust sounds nice
    Hey sorry man I was out of town snowboarding, How was the meet? and as for the wheels idk it just seems like a lot of out of commission car time.... lol
    Ya you can find one at a local hardware store, and My FSI plug won't fit your TSI :( ----
    http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44094&page=8
    ----
    Quote:
    It works just the same if youre doing it the way the newb posted above, but to do it right it needs a plug that fits in the throttle body pipe which is different than the hole thats in the FSI throttle body pipe. The FSI and TSI motors have different throttle body pipes._____________
    Anyone (including my guy) will install a catless DP, they could care less you just have to deal with swapping back to stock for emissions or paying someone off to pass you.. If you have the proper equipment (good jack, jack stands and tools) it won't be hard you just need to take your time because if you break a bolt on the turbo your in trouble til you get a new bolt.. It's up to you but if you want the guys number let me know cause I'm sure he'll give you the beat deal you'll find. I asked about engine as well because I'm not sure my plug will fit your TSI im pretty sure raven6t9 makes 2 versions.. Look up his DIY and if it will fit like I said you can have it
    What engine do you have? TSI or FSI... But its not too hard if you have the right tools, the Bolts connecting it to the Turbo are the hardest part. But if you want to pay someone I have a buddy that has a shop that will do it for cheaper than anyone else will. Also ask neuspeed if they can get rid of the code the new DP will cause...
    I have I bought the plug off of Raven6t9, the plug is awesome and has never budged. If you are getting a DV Reroute kit soon it is pointless to do because any Reroute needs the noise pipe. But if not and if you want to wait Im going to buy the Eurojet Reroute kit within the next week and you can have my plug if you want it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…