GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Corleone

Air Filter - Which one?

Hi there, I´d like to know from those who´ve instaled/changed the air filter (besides the stock one). There are many brands, and many solutions. I´ve seen many reviews, and there are many advices (Keeping the filter compartment, removing the filter compartment and install a direct air intake)...
  2. Corleone

Exhaust Maintenance

Hi there, I would ask you, if there´s something to do to avoid the exhaust to be black ..I think that I´ve already read somewhere that it has to be with the burnt coal or something related with gas or bad combustion. Altough I only use premius gas on my GTI, so, I can´t realize a reasonable...
  3. Corleone

Retro Gear Knob

Hi guys, What do you think about the "retro look "gear knob fited in our MKV? Will it fit on my european Golf MKV GTI (2005)? I like very much the final layout, but I would like some opinions from those who have already mounted it on their cars, or just read their opinion. P.S - Can anyone...
  4. Corleone

Set tires pressure

Hi there, Last Saturday I´ve changed my tires. Front->back and back->front. The guy that changed them asked if the GTI system would not be confused about the change..and I said no. So, the change was made...and a few hours later, while driving, the yellow indicator (tire pressure) came up in...
  5. Corleone

Little Mod - Steering Wheel

Hi guys, Can anyone help me finding this steering wheel? I think that this SW has all the functions that the stock one has...Anyone confirms that? Thanks in advance, Regards
  6. Corleone

Is there any problem?

I received a letter from VW advising me that my 05 GTI was about to make 1 year. So, it would be useful to do the anual check-up. So, I did it. I was told, everytime I talked with the dealer about some details (before I got the car, last year), that it would be prepared to have the "longlife...
  7. Corleone

Manual transmission ratio

Hi guys, Does anyone can give me an idea of the manual transmission ratio for the MKV GTI? I believe that someone can help me. Thanks in advance, Regards, Corleone
  8. Corleone

European MKV GTI front lights

Hi there, I have a question about the european MKV GTI. I don´t know if it aplies for USA. What kind of xenon lights do have our GTI? I´ve heard that they are bi directional. I´ve also heard that they are bi xenon. Can anyone explain me what are the differences between these two designations...
  9. Corleone

Is this information real?

Someone has told me, this weekend, that the MKV GTI is provided with a DEVIL exhaust line. I tried to argue, but it wasn´t quite easy, because this guy said that he has read this somewhere, but it couldn´t remember where. Is this information true? Does anyone has some information regarding the...
  10. Corleone

Hi from Portugal

Hi there, Firstly I would like to congratulate this site Administrators and all of you around world that are proudly owners of this model - GTI 2006.:biggrin: I´ve been reading many articles that have been posted in this magnific forum, and I decided to start participating in it. I confess...