GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GermanInfluence

Boxter Convertable and Elise

I was on the Autobahn, 2 different days in the same spot. 1st day was a Boxter with exhaust. Guy was trying to look cool for his girl, passed him and pulled away starting at 90, shutdown at 125(ish) with a good distance between us. 2nd day was an Elise. He tried to pull away, I was glued to...
  2. GermanInfluence

Horn Relay

It says in the fuse/relay diagram that there is a relay box "under instrument panel, left." Has anyone accessed these? Are they behind the black cover that is around the OBD2 port?
  3. GermanInfluence

FS: 4 TPMS Sensors

$175 shipped. They are new, in-box. They aren't the OEM ones, but they work great.
  4. GermanInfluence

Tunerdomes.com

Last year I ordered some LED license plate lights for my MK5. After about 2 months one of the lights went out. Well, between going to basic and tech school and then getting stationed in Germany I haven't really had the opportunity to contact them. When I did, today, David at tunerdomes said that...
  5. GermanInfluence

Joining the Air Force

Anyone here in the A.F? I have taken the ASVAP's. Scored high enough to do anything I want. I told the recruiter the jobs I wanted to look into are: 1. Public Affairs 2. Radio and TV 3. Para-Legal 4. Finance 5-10. Medical Anyway, the recruiter told me that it's very hard to guarantee a job...
  6. GermanInfluence

R32 Front shield.

$125, it's drilled. No VW emblem.
  7. GermanInfluence

Niello Ranch Run

Anyone planning on going to the Ranch Run? It's an awesome show. Last year we got highway 80 shut down and there was 5+ miles of Aircooled and Watercooled VW's cruising down 80. www.nielloranchrun.com
  8. GermanInfluence

Newbie... Again....

I posted this in the California section but, I figured I would post here too. I have driven VW's for a while, 87' Scirocco, 91' GTI, 87' GTI, 07' GTI. I also work at the dealership. If you have a questions about packages or prices let me know. Vision40 - Vortex.com GermanInfluence -...
  9. GermanInfluence

Newbie....

Hello! I am new to this forum.. Vision40 - Vortex GermanInfluence - SacWater Anyway Tempted2Speed told me to come over here, so I did. Pix for clicks: