GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Slater

Forge Boost tap, Extra screw in taps, WHERE TO BUY>??

I have a forge boost tap installed that I boost in for my boost guage. I blocked off the other two tap points with the included hardware and Now plan to get a VTA catch can from Eurojet and a Forge DV with a DV relocate setup.. My issue is that I lost the extra two taps that screw into the...
  2. Slater

Whats the event that happens in Ft. Desoto

I cant remember the name of the event that goes to ft. desoto on its last day, down here by the tampa bay area in florida... Can someone help me out with some info and a date? I think its in november if im not mistaken... Sorry for being so vague... :frown:
  3. Slater

FEELER: Stock engine cover and some others

Stock engine cover and some others Right now I have a stock engine cover for sale for a FSI with all screws clamps, new air filter and inlet air funnel. Brand new grommets 100 USD OBO (Great Condition) only used for 20k miles with newer air filter (3k miles old) Engine Cover Sold I also have...
  4. Slater

Does Thermal Wrapping your Intake actually help???

Iv always wondered this.. does anyone have any evidence that they know of where someone has done an actual test on HP gain by thermal wrapping an intake?
  5. Slater

Panorama Shot :-)

K took the pic testing the Panorama mode on my new camera.. Then Commenced photoshoping. To download the full size image (8000px Wide) Go to Slater101.deviantart.com :thumbsup: Simplified Version :-)
  6. Slater

WTB catch can or intake

CLOSED thx for offers
  7. Slater

Work of Art Turbo kit???

Has anyone bought or installed this, if so what tune do you have and how much HP and TRQ are you putting down? Also compared to the APR kit wouldnt it cost more with tune injectors fuelpump...etc...? http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/bsh-work-of-art-gt-turbo-kit.html
  8. Slater

Gran Turismo 5 in-game GTI

Heres my GTI in GT5, the game kinda disappoints me because all the way suped up the car only pushes 340 HP, and it wont let me tune each gear like forza does only overall top speed but still an awesome game and simulator with over 1000 cars I tryd to take some pics to show just how detailed...
  9. Slater

Weird sounds need hep/info.

OK so i have a few questions i could use some info on. FIRST the other day i took off when i was really cold out and didn't give my car time to warm up, the turbo made a whining sound then went back to normal. is that normal?? Second i had my car idle for a while when i was cleaning it and i...
  10. Slater

Vag-com issues

Does anyone know the proper way to set up vag-com? i run a test and everything says its working but it keeps saying failed to connect when i go to the control module screen? /thread Answered Below
  11. Slater

What PSI activates TPMS??

my tpms sensor whent off this morning and all tires had 30psi so im guessing it goes off around 32psi anyone know the exact numbers?
  12. Slater

How much boost does Stage 1 tune make

Just got my boost guage in and works flawlessly but i noticed most ppl push 12 psi stock, im making about 15 psi before i shift, just wondering since i bought the car used if maybe the prior owner might have got a stage 1 tune, and if so do i get the free upgrade, or can only the original...
  13. Slater

A little oil in boost line!??

Put in a boost guage today, aswell as a boost tap, and noticed a small amount of oil on the bottom of the line that you tap into (The one connected to the pcv), is this unusual or something i should worry about? Also while im on this topic, with the BSH boost tap what Catch cans work well
  14. Slater

boost guage.

Ok iv found some tutorials on installing mechanical boost gauges but i have an issue , i have the BSH boost tap. with that do you even need to use the T fitting or can you use the small vacuum tap and just run the hose straight from the bsh boost tap to the boost gauge? none of the totorials...
  15. Slater

Portable Surf Rack For Cars.

Block Surf Wrap-Rax are temporary soft surfboard racks that fit every car, with or without rain gutters. These lightweight racks fold up into an included compact carrying case. Wrap-Rax are great for airlinetravel and surf exploration. This system features heavy duty aircraft type buckles that...
  16. Slater

Shift lights.

Has anyone every installed one of these? maybe a smaller one if they make them? http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/black-adjustable-shift-light-red-light.aspx
  17. Slater

Everything included? Boost Guage

Is everything you need included when you buy from newsouth i pasted the link below, iv never installed a boost guage so i dont know exactly whats need for a non digital guage http://www.newsouthperformance.com/indigo.htm
  18. Slater

Rockstars for Cars

Here is the 18" rockstar rims for cars, what do you guys think about this on CW GTI? Personally i think these rims are cool on trucks but never have seen any on cars so if anyone has these plz post some pics
  19. Slater

Confused about DV Relocate KITS???

Ok here are my questions. IV heard many things about Relocation kits for the DV, Do you have to keep your noise pipe first of all? Second if you get a specific Relocate kit do you have to have a certain Intake that works with it? Third. Can i use my Forge DV spacer with a Relocation kit? And...
  20. Slater

break pedal grinding.?

Sometimes when breaking hard at decent speeds my break pedal gets a grinding feeling. slight vibration but its hard to get it to do it on command, so far its only done it about twice so its not a consistent issue , anyone know what it could be?