GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. themike

WTB: Osir Orbit Illuminated Knob

Looking to grab one of these bad boys in black and checking to see if anyone had one before snagging a new one. Thanks! :thumbsup:
  2. themike

FS: VW Preium 7 Stereo

Up for sale is my VW Premium 7. I bought it as a backup and never used it, now I need to acquire funds and this has to go. Mint condition and includes radio code. $100 shipped and insured to your door! (inside the US) :thumbsup:
  3. themike

Just got back from the dealer - new MAF codes

Long story short, I just brought my car to the dealer to get the P2015 (Intake Manifold) replaced under warranty. Anyway, they covered that no issue and I picked up the car. I get less than a mile away and notice a lack of boost- then the car flashes a CEL. I stop at Autozone right where the...
  4. themike

Rieger Apron / GHL Quad issue

As I was getting something out of my hatch today I noticed that my Rieger apron was cracked in half and hanging down in the middle. Now I find myself in the market for a new rear apron that will fit my GHL 3'' Quad exhaust. Are there any other manufacturers that produce something that will work...
  5. themike

Hot Wheels and Micro Machines

I came out of the barber shop today to this and after a few minutes of laughing really hard I decided I needed to document it for sharing :clap:
  6. themike

Aftermarket stereo blocking ECU?

I went to VW today because my 09 GTI was throwing a CEL. After a while they called me down and said that "they are unable to access the ECU with their computer" and think its because of my after market stereo. They went on to mention that the computer system is in a giant loop and that the radio...
  7. themike

FS: 18'' OEM Huffs with TMPS

Up for sale are my OEM VW Huffs. 18'' with the Dunlop tires. Tires have a good amount of tread on them but the 2 front wheels have a surface bubble on each wheel. Rims are not bent and have minor curbage. sold
  8. themike

Best [worst] modification ever

Dear god :thumbdown: http://www.carlashes.com/index.html
  9. themike

CarboniNOPE

I've been waiting paitently for the Carbonio to be in stock over at NA Motorsports - as it's said "7/1/10" for almost 2 months now. Well today is the day and now it says "8/1/10". Is aircraft grade carbon fiber only indigenous to certain regions of the world and hard to cultivate or something...
  10. themike

FS: Complete OEM lowers, Premium 7, OEM Exhaust

OEM Front Lip: $125 OEM Side Skirts: SOLD OEM Rear Apron: $125 Premium 7: SOLD OEM Exhaust: Best Offer Again I'm open to offers - just keep it reasonable :thumbsup: All parts are off of a 2009 GTI and are in good condition. Willing to ship at buyers expense.
  11. themike

Custom Plastic Pieces

Anyone have any idea the easiest way to go about making custom plastic pieces, for example something for the interior? I have some ideas and would like to try making them come to life :thumbsup:
  12. themike

Auto-Open Spring Mechanism (i.e Ashtray Lid)

I was looking to get a little creative on one of my projects and was wondering if anyone knew the industry term for the spring mechanism on something like our ashtray lids that when you push them down the top slowly opens. Even better would be if anyone knew a website that sold these things...
  13. themike

Flat Olive Green Rabbit? [eastern long island]

Caught a sick green vdub on William Floyd today - looked like a shaved rabbit of some sorts but Im not certain because it was dark. I think it got off in the Wading River area. Anyone know who this could be? He had a bunch of rear window stickers and a thule roof rack.
  14. themike

Center Console iPod Removal?

I upgraded to an aftermarket head unit so I removed my VW Premium 7. My question is how do I properly remove all the components for the iPod adapter so that I can sell it. I can remove the physical dock but there are cables connected and I dont want to disconnect/not include anything thats...
  15. themike

FS: VW Premium 7 6-CD MP3 Head Unit w/ Silver Buttons

Came out of my 09 GTI. Hoping for $135 + Shipping . I'd be willing to deal locally if any Long Islanders are interested. I've had some transactions on here but my ebay handle is th3m1ke as well for reassurance :thumbsup:
  16. themike

Aftermarket Exhaust Adapter

I purchased a GHL 3" (quad catback) exhaust and need an adapter for it to fit to my stock exhaust. Aside from the adapter, it looks like a fairly easy, straight forward install. Would this be what I need? http://store.airflo.com/exad2idto3id.html Any other suggestions/tips/products would be...