GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

SOLD

I've sold my gti, so I'm ready to sell the few things I had that are gti specific. Bentley manual: I used it while working on the car, so it has some grease/dirt on it. All pages are completely readable. Price is $50 shipped K&N intake (FSI engine): used for a year but is in great shape...
  2. C

Ac line punctured

My high pressure ac line got a puncture. I removed it as it didn't have any refrigerant in it. Is there any issues with driving the car with the line off until I get the replacement if I don't use the ac?
  3. C

Rear tires are cupping

So, I was changing out the brake pads on the car last night, and I noticed that the inside edge on both of my rear tires are starting to cup. This is a fairly new set of Falken Ziex 912s. The thing is that the last set of tires that were on the car did the same thing. I thought it may have been...
  4. C

FS: stuff i have laying around

Parrot kit from an eclipse avn5510bt, but will work with any radio. $70 shipped. Pioneer TSD 1720 Component set. BNIB $100 shipped http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk290/crx4luke/selling/IMG_0730.jpg 12" CDT Audio Gold SQ sub. $135 shipped...
  5. C

My stereo build

Still in progress right now. Head Unit: eclipse cd4000 with ipod adapter. (have sirius box, but not currently using it.) EQ: Zapco SP4SL Front Speakers: Hertz Hi Energy 3 way components Rear Speakers: None Front Amp: Zapco C2K 3.0 Sub Amp: Zapco C2K 2.0 Subwoofer: Hertz Hi Energy 10"...
  6. C

My cam follower 81K miles

So I changed the oil for the first time since I got the car yesterday. I know the oil was changed right before I got it a few months back. I figured while I was changing the oil I would go ahead and check the cam follower just in case. I ordered one before hand just in case, and if it was in...
  7. C

FS in FL 18" Borbet XL Graphite

I haven't had these on the car since I got it, but they came with my car. Two of the tires will need to be replaced, and two of them are in really good shape. One of the wheels is bent. I'd like to not have to ship these, so FL or South GA people would be ideal, but we'll see. I'd like to...
  8. C

vw newbie

A little background. I just got my GTI. It's my first VW after a 10yr run with a CRX. I pretty much had that car down, but now this one is all new to me. I got the car about a month or so ago. It is an 06 MKV with 77,000 miles on it. Everything about the car is clean, with a few minor things...