GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jaynuz

Aftermarket LED tail lights

Hey. http://cgi.ebay.de/DEPO-LED-RUCKLEUCHTEN-SCHWARZ-VW-GOLF-5-8-03-7-08-V-/380330418724?pt=Autoteile_Zubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item588d75a224#ht_4436wt_1139 Anyone rockin' these DEPO LED tails? They don't look good IMO judging by the pictures, but you never know.. Would be nice to see them...
  2. Jaynuz

Driver's side front window malfunctioning

I've encountered a problem with my driver's side front window. It simply stopped functioning - completely. For a while it had its ups and downs, working one day and not working the other. But now, it has completely stopped working. I replaced the motor for the window, but that didn't fix it...
  3. Jaynuz

Hella Xenon-Look headlights

Hey. I'm considering to upgrade my Golf with these ones pretty soon, but there are a few uncertainties I need to clarify first. 1. Does anyone know if the parking lights placement is the same as on the OEM Xenon headlights? (In the bottom, outer corner of the headlight, not in the high-beam...
  4. Jaynuz

Privat Netz 20x8.5 ET40 w/ 235/35 Tires

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum, but after being on here for about an hour this really seems like the place to get some answers! (I tried searching for this specific setup, but I didn't find anything). I own a 05 Golf V 1.9 TDI Sport, and I'm about to mount it on a decent set of wheels...