GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Neuspeed Pflo...how do know if I got a oil or dry filter?

Is there a way to tell the difference?
  2. D

Anyone raced with one of the new 1series?

The new BMW 1 Series... 300hp - 300 ft/lbs... Anyone played around with one yet?
  3. D

BEST KILL STORY ever...

Beat this story, and you are the man, I will pass down my crown to you... I was leaving work, on my way to drop something off someplace. I come to a set of lights, this is on a street that is...almost like a highway, but not quite. 2 lanes on each side, pretty straight and open, some turns. I...
  4. D

GTI vs. V8 5.0L Mustang

The older type...hatch back kind. Was a pretty good race...started at like 110....I took off, was about two car lengths in front of him the entire time....I hit 220, the car stopped and the mustang walked by me... Dude was really cool though, giving me thumbs up and shit, we were both...
  5. D

Candy White Pics...on H&R Springs...

Just some pics to show the lowness...pefect if you ask me..
  6. D

Snapped some pics after work...

Before my girl gets lowered.... Also, I got my new lens today, I'm a photographer, and really wanted to try it out...for anyone who is interested, it is a Canon EF16-35mm f/2.8L USM....love it!
  7. D

Has anyone? GTI vs. SI

Anyone actually been on the highway or anything up against one of the new Si's in your GTI? My buddy is getting one in a few weeks, just want to know what to expect... Although, I'm getting chipped with APR this Saturday, I would love to know if I can beat him stock. I hope this thread won't...
  8. D

Any Canadians order springs?

If so, from where....any help would be appreciated... Thanks.
  9. D

New Canadian member here...

Whats up! Just picked up my 3rd Dub, but it's my first GTI....and holy cow I love this thing! Candy White goodness! Any other east coasters on here?