GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

New Neuspeed Pulley (2.0T TSI)

What do you guys think of this? http://www.esetuning.com/Neuspeed-Power-Pulley-Kit-for-Audi-Volkswagen-2-p/62.10.92.htm thanks, - mao
  2. M

SPACE COAST DUBS Weekly Meet FL

Just letting everyone know on this forum that we have a weekly meet every Wednesday nights. Location is at Beef O Brady's in Viera, FL --- Brevard County Time--Usually guys show up at around 8pm til midnight or so. Anyone is welcome. Hopefully see everyone there. thanks, - mao
  3. M

PULLEY SET

http://www.unorthodoxracing.com/Itemdetail.aspx?PartID=041400912&Year=2006&Make=23&Model=69 Has anyone bought this and installed it on their TSI engines? It says it complies with '06-'09 Mk5s. thanks, - mao
  4. M

Neuspeed R32 CB Exhaust On My 09 GTI

Neuspeed R32 CB Exhaust On My 09 GTI & Misc. Got kinda bored so decided to post this up to share..and the fact that I never really had a video taken in the daytime. My setup: 2.75" Techtonics Dp w/ cat Neuspeed R32 Cb exhaust w/resonator. APR Stage 2 w/o latest update (93 File) S3 IC w/...
  5. M

WTT: Cloth Plaid Seats 4 Leather

Like the title says I would like to trade mine for leather. Seats do have seat warmers. I live in Brevard, FL and would like to keep this local. Pm me. --- - thanks, - mao
  6. M

WTB: AWE or NEUSPEED Turbo Discharge Pipe

Like the title says I'm looking for a used one of either AWE or Neuspeed for a TSI engine. Let me know. Thanks, Christian --- I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.380163,-80.748332
  7. M

Drive/Serpentine Belt Replacement

Has anyone replace the drive/serpentine belt on their TSI engine? Been searching for a DIY on how to do it but can't seem to find one. I know you have to loosen the tension via tensioner pulley but I just want a DIY guide so I wont fck up anything. If anyone can help me out it would be great...
  8. M

Mk5 Steering VW Emblem

I found a big dent on mine and was wondering if anyone know if its replaceable and where to get a new one at? Thanks in advance!
  9. M

Just 2..

Enjoy!
  10. M

BMP on CW Alpharps

Done some searching here and vortex as well as google but cant seem to find a set of white alphards on a BMP. Seen a set on a CW Mk5 but thats it. Also try to photoshop but no help either. Suck at it. If anyone can help me out to find one or do photoshop if would be appreciated greatly! Thanks.
  11. M

Brainstorm!

^ That or for cheaper solutions you can try this to experiment before dropping shitload of $$$ (sorry for the crappy paint edit) I'm guessing the red line is where the driveway drops off. First you can purchase some plywood, 2x4s, and some nails. Put them together like above. The shaded...
  12. M

ENGINE COVER

I was wondering if anyone know what year and model this Audi. Been trying to get that engine cover. Tried researching and have not found anything. Thanks in advance.
  13. M

WTB: MERCEDES ALPHARDS - FL

Like the title states, I'm looking to purchase a set of mercedes alphards. Let me know if you are selling one. I'm located in FL.
  14. M

CEL: I need your input

1 Fault Found: 001056 - Catalyst System; Bank 1: Efficiency Below Threshold P0420 - 000 - - - MIL ON Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 11100000 Fault Priority: 0 Fault Frequency: 1 Mileage...
  15. M

Tips for some High Quality Shots

Hey guys! Just bought myself a Nikon D5000 w/ the 18-55mm lens. Just wanting to know if any of you guys have some tips or advice to taking great photos. I'll be using the 18-55mm lens til I'll be able to save up for better lens. With that, what do you guys suggest to what kind of lens I should...
  16. M

A/C ???

Does anyone have any problems with the Air Conditioning on our cars (GTI) not blowing colder air? I live in hawaii, nothing blocking my lower center grille but whenever I turn the A/C on to 2 it guys blows chill air but does not get the cabin cold..same for when I turn the knob to 3..it takes...
  17. M

just a wheel fitment questions..

Planning on purchasing some Porsche Turbo Twist w/ these Front: 225 40ZR18 92w Rear: 265 35ZE18 97w Will I have a problem w/ the 265 35ZE18 97w for the rear? Im going to be using these adapters for the rear: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volks...11047/ For the front...
  18. M

TSI Oil Change DIY?

Hey guyz..been searching around for DIY on how to change oil on the TSI engine. I got the basic concept from the DIY for the FSI engine..but need to know how to remove the oil filter on ours. Its so different from the FSI. Thanks & sry for the noob question.
  19. M

Neuspeed R32 CB Exhaust onto a GTI

Finally finished my setup. Have the .:R rear with the Neuspeed R32 CB Exhaust fabricated to fit onto my GTI. Also running APR Stage II & BSH Stage II Intake & TT 2.5" DP. Here's a clip of how it sounds. Comment/rate if on the vid. Thanks. -Revv-...
  20. M

Front Speaker Removal Help

Does anyone know how to remove the 6.5" Speakers on the doors? Been searching for DIY on how to remove these but cant seem to find one. Help would be appreciated. Also, I have a 2DR. -Christian