GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Smoke Tails question...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-09-Volkswagen-GTI-Tail-Light-Smoke-Smoked-Tint-Film_W0QQitemZ230400326502QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item35a4edfb66#ht_3740wt_1167 Has anyone had a good experience with film? Any pictures floating around?
  2. L

Head light washers?

I have an 07 with what I thought every option. Leather Prem. Stereo Heated/Climate Why don't I have headlight washers?
  3. L

Good price on eVoms CAI?

$150 no shipping used for 12k with heat shield. Ok deal or....
  4. L

SAT RADIO

I'm a little foggy on this. I have XM on my TL-s Can I just add a car to that account? 07 GTI prem. thats sirius right? But didn't the companies merge or whatever? Can I just pay and it will work? or do I need a module
  5. L

P-Flow Sound Tune...

Will the p-flow give me a noticeable difference in sound? I'm trying to decide wether to get one... MPG+?
  6. L

Is this a good deal on a new P-Flow?

http://deviantspeed.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=334&zenid=906418d57d23d25c5541423d5f20b9ee $180, free shipping with heat shield. Can anyone do better? I'm buying today.
  7. L

It's flapping all over the place!!!

So I vacuumed up the turning part of the clip that holds down the monster mat. The base is still there but the spinning lock part is gone!? My mat isn't locked down now... : ( part number anyone?
  8. L

Adding oil

Adding oil? What's the deal? Do I really need to add oil between changes? Isn't in a bad thing for a car to be burning oil like this?
  9. L

K&N Oil Filter?!

Is the K&N OIL filter worth it? And... what size normal filter should I be looking for?
  10. L

Jiffy Lube

Can I have them change my oil? I'm out of town and I really should get it done. (no vw dealer for 70miles ; ( Can they handle the job? What oil should I tell them to use... Mobil 1 what weight.
  11. L

My Garmin Says My Car's A Bitch

Riding this 700 miles trip up to NC from FL this past week, I discovered something! At any given speed my Garmin GPS unit is over 3MPH over my oem speedometer! No cpu changes to the car, stock wheels, tires, stock everything, and well I don't think the window tint is giving me the trouble...