GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

A few rabbit parts to a good home... NYC

I have: 1. Stock 2009 rabbit springs 2. Stock Rabbit 2009 rear sway bar 3. Stock Gti 2008 front sway bar (Both sway bars are the ones from underneath the car) If someone can get me a 6-pack of Smirnoff Ice (aprox $10)...these parts are yours :thumbsup: (p.s. Dont hate on my choice of...
  2. T

Need your input guys!!!

So, long story short: I am trying to create a club for cars, motorcycles, and other fun things. So, here is where I need help... I am having a very difficult time coming up with a catchy name. So far I am thinking of including the following words: Motoring Motoworks Motorsports Power Tuning...
  3. T

Parting Out 09 CW VW Rabbit 2.5L

Trading the car in... so these parts need to go. Located in Forest Hills, NY (Queens). Please just e-mail me if you would like to purchase anything, or if you have any questions. My e-mail address is toshanyc "at" gmail "dot" com Thank you! Mesh Grill with Candy White corners. The grill has...
  4. T

WTB: 1 Ziza LED Taillight Bulb

Looking for 1 working Ziza LED license plate bulb.... Bought a pair on here, but only one LED bulb actually works... seller refused to refund...so I'm stuck with them. .... let me know if you have one laying around.... thanks!
  5. T

FS: Shorty Antenna for VW MKV - Rabbit/Golf

Bought it new at Waterfest of 2009. It's in good condition, and with this antenna you actually get good reception....(with most shorty's you dont). I live in NYC, so depending on where you live, reception may vary. Price: $10 picked up.... willing to ship for a few more bucks. *If this post...
  6. T

How important is dampening adjustment?

Hoping to lower the car soon... The question is, for daily driving: How important is it for me to be able to adjust the dampening of the coils? For shows and meets I would probably lower the car to the max.... and for daily driving I would simply eliminate the wheel gap. btw I am interested...
  7. T

ECS blue headlights... Opinions...

Saw these today http://www.ecstuning.com/Flyer-VW_Bl...Sale/ES240957/ Has anybody seen them on a rabbit? Pics? Opinions?
  8. T

I need your input... Please post your opinion.

Whats up everyone? I am starting on a little project of mine - a website. I need to know what your first reactions are. Your true reactions. So please don't hold anything back. When you hear the following, please tell me if you like the name, what you associate it with (Euro, JDM, USDM)...
  9. T

Professional Camera Question - SONY DSLR a330

Delete please... sry for useless post....
  10. T

Questions regarding coilovers

If Coilovers were taken out of an 06 gti, can they be used on an 09 Rabbit? Does anyone know how good Eibach Pro Street Coilovers are? When purchasing a set of used coils, what should one look at to make sure that they are good? Thanks in advance.
  11. T

Looking for creative proposal ideas!

Whats up everyone? Long story short, I am looking for a VERY creative way to propose to my girlfriend or should I say my future fiance =]. I want this to be very special for her because she deserves it. I am asking for your help, because coming up with a very creative way turned out harder then...
  12. T

Rabbit front lip options.

What is the best lip for a Rabbit in your opinion for the $ ?
  13. T

Same exhaust fits the Rabbit & GTI ?

While browsing eurojet exhausts I noticed that 1 in particular fit both cars; the gti and the rabbit. It is a 2.5 exhaust. So the question is: How can I tell if an exhaust from a gti is compatible with the rabbit?
  14. T

How should this grill be painted?

It looks terrible like this... so what should I do with it? How should I paint it? I was thinking of painting the entire thing white, and the mesh black OR Just the pieces on the side white, leave the rest black, and paint the mesh black What do you think?
  15. T

FS: Thule Roof Rack/Bike Rack & Specialized Mountain Bike

Hello everyone, Because of a hit-and-run accident that left my car damaged, I am forced to sell these items in order to fix my door. Everything is located in Forest Hills, NY 11375 Everything has been sold! Thank you for your support!!!
  16. T

MFD2-DVD HELP!!!!

Hello everyone, I am looking into purchasing MFD2-DVD Version C. I found a good deal and I would like to go for it. However, I have some questions: Is it a direct plug-and-play ? Meaning will I need anything additional to make it work on my Rabbit? What does Version C mean? Is this a good...
  17. T

Trunk Stress/Sway Bar

Hello everyone, I am thinking of getting the trunk stress/sway bar. It is very hard to find for some reason, but I have seen a them on MKV's. So the questions are: Was there improvement with handling after installing this bar? Is this bar hard to install? Basically all the Pro's vs Con's...