GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. alfonsogti573

Southside Euros G2G

We are Southside Euros we live in south part of Georgia. We have a G2G on the 2nd and 4th week every month on Sunday. On Sept. 9th we will have a G2G. If anybody is free that day and wants the hang out here is the info. Sunday, September 9th at 6:00 pm Starbucks: The Avenue. Peachtree City...
  2. alfonsogti573

I need help on which spark plugs to buy.

I'm due again to change my spark plugs on my 07 GTI. I changed them once with the OEM from VW. I need to know are those ok or should I choose another brand. I have always used Bosch plugs on all my cars before but this is my first turbo car. What do you guys used or recommend? :help:
  3. alfonsogti573

1st annual charity car and motorcycle show for the make a wish foundation

On Sat. Oct. 26 in Fayetteville GA at 12:00pm. My friend is hosting this event at his shop CollisionSouth next to the bowling center in Fayetteville GA. The price is $25.00 to enter your ride.
  4. alfonsogti573

Who's going to the Fixxfest show down in Bradenton Motorsports Park in Florida?

I saw this on the VWvortex that this show is the last show posted. I live in the GA so I have plans to attend this show. I just wanted to know who is going. It is on Sat. Nov. 21st at noon till 7pm. For more info here is a link of events on VWvortex: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeromain?id=112...
  5. alfonsogti573

FS:Hella Dyna Beam Headlight Kit

For sale the Hella Dyna beam headlight. Trying to help my dad. He bought it brand new and used it 1 month. Still in perfect condition. It also comes with a set of clear headlight covers. Original price at ESCtuning are about $1000.00 asking $750.00 for local pickup or $750.00 plus shipping for...
  6. alfonsogti573

FS:Hella CELIS® Dyna Beam Headlight Kit

For sale the Hella Dyna beam headlight. Trying to help my dad. He bought it brand new and used it 1 month. Still in perfect condition. It also comes with a set of clear headlight covers. Original price at ESCtuning are about $1000.00 asking $750.00 for local pickup or $750.00 plus shipping for...