GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gr4p3s

Vag-com in San Francisco

Anyone in San Francisco with a vag-com? I want to disable my DRL's, disable brake pad sensor, enable fogs with high beams
  2. gr4p3s

WTB: Roof Racks in SF Bay Area

Hey, I looking for someone who is selling gti mkv roof racks for a decent price.
  3. gr4p3s

front wheels rotates when in gear

Today i jacked both sides of my car, so the two front wheels are in the air. I wanted to unbolt the wheels off. But while i was unbolting i noticed that my wheels kept spinning. checked if it was in gear and it was. However, when my car is flat on ground while in gear with E brake down. the...
  4. gr4p3s

Wheel Lock question

do the wheel locks that come with the gti mkv all have the same pattern for the lock ? thanks
  5. gr4p3s

the gti votex kit

is the 2 door votex kit the same as the 4 door votex kit?? i have a 2 door side skirt, will it fit on my 4 door gti?
  6. gr4p3s

v-maxx coilovers

i've been reading up on these threads about v-maxx's. I ordered them and I am waiting for them to come in. So far I realized how am I going to install these coilovers without having a camber kit. Did anyone do it without a camber kit? I don't want my tires to bald unevenly. From what i read, the...