GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dogbite

FS stock GTi rear sway bar

Stock rear sway, was maybe on car for 2000 miles? If that. 25 bucks local pick up.......Seattle. Pics if I can stop being retarded.
  2. dogbite

FS No Hole GTi Front Grill

New in it's own bubble wrap, no hole front grill with a VW emblem even! WOW How does 50 bucks sound? prefer local pick up.....Seattle I'll post picks as soon as I can figure it out....tech fail
  3. dogbite

FS Hole Free GTi Front Grill

SOLD Brand new even in it's bubble wrap still! I will post pics as soon as I can figure it out. Prefer local pick up...Seattle. How does 50 bucks sound?
  4. dogbite

FS Team Dynamics Motorsport 17x8

SOLD ! Thanks
  5. dogbite

Denvers, Swaybar, Grille etc.

Sorry I have to wait on selling this stuff. Im moving and may be keeping my car stuff. I appologize for my confusion.
  6. dogbite

TyrolSport caliper bushings....again

I know this has been hashed over again and again, but I just installed these and took a quick spin and the brake feel is incredible. These really do make a difference! I was skeptical and bought these on impulse, but this is def a notacible mod. And super easy to install. This is the only thing...
  7. dogbite

OMG who sells red plasti dip?

I can't for hte life of me find red anywhere. Lowe's, Home Depot, Shucks, Napa, Action Auto, Fred Meyer, Sears.......WTF Who sells this shit?
  8. dogbite

Ferodo DS2500 on!

OK, Sorry for how long this took but My Ferodo's finally came and the part number is!!!!! FCP1641 fronts, and FCP1636 rears. They are on and I can confirm these are the absolute correct pad. This took so long because the Ferodo factory apparenlty shut down for a bit this spring. Ordered these...
  9. dogbite

Track day PIR

Did my first track day with the MKV yesterday at Portland International with the Alpha Romeo club. It was the first of the year with questionable weather, so it was small...only about 30 or 40 cars total. So lots of seat time! It was also my first time at PIR and I must say, it's a great track...
  10. dogbite

Edge Racing still in business?

So I can't get Edge Racing's web site up; been a few weeks now, and I'm wondering if it's their site, or my computer. I've been waiting for Flik FTD's to come back in stock and they don't seem to return my phone calls either. Gettin alittle nervous. Are they still up and running? I just ordered...