1. Renegade

Les see

les try
  2. Renegade

Deleitable Pix

Here are some good pics, Enjoy
  3. Renegade

Front VW Logo

If you have a '10. Check your front VW logo. I just discovered it has a honeycomb background.:thumbsup: You Rock VW. Now if you could only red stitch my headrest GTI lettering. It'd Kick Booty.
  4. Renegade

Neeeew Riiiide! I'm rich Bitch!!!

So, I just picked up the '10 Red Tornado DSG GTI yesterday :happyanim:. I was leasing a '09 BMP GTI which I took back and purchased the new model. What I miss of my BMP GTI:cry:? The manual transmission. Of course, the new 2010 DSG model does not absolutely envies the manual transmission. But...
  5. Renegade

Louder Turbo and Shifting click

K. 2 questions dear dubbers. I don't want a loud muffler, I just want my turbo to be a little louder. The whistling noise it makes. loud mufflers is for typical honda drivers. (Yeah i am a hater of the loud mufflers), and the next one. I want my stick shift to click when shifting a little...
  6. Renegade

Wiper Blade

Have any of you had problems with your rear wiper? like snapping off? Its strange because I activated the rear wiper to get a clear look at some girls behind me and... unsnaps..screech... scheech.. The whole wiper blade came off. I'm not sure if this is just something like wear and tear...
  7. Renegade

GTI small review at MSN

3:03 am i came across a small msn review of the GTI. Posted it but i was too late. I got beat to it. :fighting0030:
  8. Renegade

My Baby

Tonight my baby will get to be 1,000 miles :wub: :happyanim: BMP GTI Hufs.:wub:
  9. Renegade

VW won't make R32 Anymore?

So i took my GTI to have it wash. While i waited i talked to the sales agent and told me VW won't make the R32. I'm surprised. Do any of you knows anything about that? :thumbdown: '09 BMP GTI :wub:
  10. Renegade

Telephone directory

Does anyone knows how to access and set up the telephone directory? Because I don't know how. :mad0259: