GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

Printer Recommendations?

So I think it's time to retire my old HP (C5580) all-in-one inkjet printer. Ink is like nonexistent for it now, and I hardly use it and so the times I do need it....well, the ink has dried up by then. The kids are starting to grow older and will have projects and what not now too....that's what...
  2. snobrdrdan

Need help/advice on a Dealer's Body Shop issue....

Bear with me on this story/ramble.... So we picked up our new '20 Chevy Traverse on 10/21/19, for kid hauling duty (wife's car). ~3 weeks later, on 11/13/19, a young girl ran a red light & hit it while the wife was on her way to work (she was fine). It went to the local Chevy dealer's body...
  3. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM Rear Springs

Gone...pitched them
  4. snobrdrdan

"Car Guys"

I'm sure you've had this happen to you before....you think you're talking to a "car guy", but they're really not.... So I go to AutoZone the other day to return some spring compressors, after doing yet another spring swap....here's what happened: AZ: Did they work okay for you? ME...
  5. snobrdrdan

"Car Guys"

I'm sure you've had this happen to you before....you think you're talking to a "car guy", but they're really not.... So I go to AutoZone the other day to return some spring compressors, after doing yet another spring swap....here's what happened: AZ: Did they work okay for you? ME...
  6. snobrdrdan

FS: Koni FSD Shocks & Struts

SOLD!
  7. snobrdrdan

FS: 17" Wheels

SOLD!!!
  8. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM Leather Seats

SOLD!
  9. snobrdrdan

Crystal (Clear) Pepsi

Saw it back at the store.... Bought 2 bottles and they're in the fridge. I barely remember what it tastes like that's all
  10. snobrdrdan

CTS Turbo

I've been having a string of bad luck and it just keeps going. Anyways...I wanted a downpipe for my Tiguan. I tried the Unitronic one and that didn't fit/work. So CTS was one of the few that makes one specifically for the Tiguan. I found a vendor that sold it for about $45 less than directly...
  11. snobrdrdan

New Gymkhana Video

Well, sort of... 4DV55mp7TGI