GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Tres

new wheels arrived today pretty sure they have never been done on a mkv I'm super excited to get these on please feel free to hate it makes me feel human :laugh:
  2. J

FS: Stock GTI/Rabbit Tail with inner fog

just got new tail lights dont need my stockers anymore these are stock gti/rabbit tails with the inner fog on the drivers side, also included is the rear fog trigger wire and wiring instructions $85 SHIPPED not my pic they are all boxed up and ready to go
  3. J

FS: Koni Coilovers

keeping them
  4. J

FS: BSH Catch Can

SOLD!!!
  5. J

FT/FS : 18x8 et 35 Schmidt Jacklines in MASS

pretty good condition one of the lips has a small dent from a rock or something hitting it i have no idea it was from the PO they are black faces with SS lips 18x8 ET-35 5x112 2 front wheels have 215/40/18 Yokohama S drives with under 2000 miles on them 2 rear wheels have 225/40/18 Yokohama...
  6. J

Took a few pics in the woods

fall 017 by pissadudemojo, on Flickr fall 043 by pissadudemojo, on Flickr fall 075 by pissadudemojo, on Flickr fall 018 by pissadudemojo, on Flickr fall 067 by pissadudemojo, on Flickr
  7. J

Blitzsafe help needed

posted on vortex and emailed enfig and got nothing so ill try here ok so i ordered a blitzsafe mlink1 v5 and sat pass 1 for my 2006 gti i went to install it today and nothing i tried it without the sat pass adapter and with it it wont pick up my ipod i have a 3rd gen ipod touch and a 2006...
  8. J

aFe filter for 2.0t FSi

had this on my car for like 200 miles bought a CAI sold engine cover this is a DRY filter just shake it clean no re oiling necessary $30 SHIPPED!! pics
  9. J

Rear Fog wire help

i think of myself a pretty competent person i did alot of diy mods on my MKIV and so far a few on the MKV but this has me confused i got the trigger wire no what do i do with it i cant find a DIY for it on vortex nor on here yes i have a euro switch and Vag-com mods to go along with it i...
  10. J

i haz a low

got my koni coils installed last weekend
  11. J

GTI Aluminium 2-door interior trim

$100 OBO shipped 5 pieces both doors, piece on each side of the steering wheel and above the glove box the drivers side door the tab on the rear end broke off but will still sit fine once installed $100 OBO shipped also trade for a 2.0T intake (plus cash from me)
  12. J

New here

wassup all in the NE section jsut figured id join on here since i have a MKV now :23: