GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Frenchie

FS - Continental Extreme Contact DW 235/35/19 91Y XL

Brand new sexy tires for sale.. I have no use for these tires since I do not plan to run any 19'' wheels in the near future. I am running same tires on my CK's and very impressed with quality of tires. Yours for $1100. Pick up Sydney or will post at your cost ( post code 2011 for calculation )
  2. Frenchie

EOI - DPE FORGED GT7 Wheels

Just a feeler. Still boxed and wrapped FOR NOW. Specs are custom order. Brushed and cleared with polished lips. 19x8 Forged 2 piece wheel. et38 Front and et32 Rear. Race Prepared ( the extra material/aluminum is drilled out from the center puck of the wheel, further reducing unsprung weight )...
  3. Frenchie

R36 Wagon carpark shoot

Been a while since I went out for a shoot and it shows :biggrin: Enjoy... [/url]DSC_0305.jpg by Frenchie91, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url]DSC_0315.jpg by Frenchie91, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url]DSC_0316.jpg by Frenchie91, on Flickr[/IMG] [/url]DSC_0318.jpg by Frenchie91, on Flickr[/IMG]...
  4. Frenchie

FS - H&R Front and Rear Sway bars R32 / R36

FS - H&R Front and Rear Sway bars R32 / R36 Selling my sways - no need for them so best in best dressed. Excellent and as new condition - bearly in my R32 for a month. These are 24mm Front and 26mm Rear AWD bars Part # 70220 Part #71220 Sydney pick up or ship at your own cost $700
  5. Frenchie

FS - MY09 UG R32

SOLD Case closed
  6. Frenchie

Capristo with vaveltronic system.

SOLD Case closed
  7. Frenchie

BBS CH-Black Edition fitted with Pirelli P-Zero tyres.

My legendary wheels are for sale. BBS wheels have been on my car for approx 4000km. No kerb rash – near perfect condition. Regularly cleaned. Wheel Specs: 5x112 - 19x8 with ET50 Tyres Specs: New generation of Pirelli P-Zero 235/35/19 91Y sourced locally, Tyres are in very good condition...
  8. Frenchie

- R32 Industrial

A couple of shots of my dirty car - :thumbsup:
  9. Frenchie

OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION THREAD

Hey fellow dubbers, A new subforum for ''Off topic discussion'' has been created. Please use this thread for all you OT discussions. Any OT threads outside of this subforum will be Moved. Enjoy a now clutter free forum. Your favourite Mod team.:thumbsup:
  10. Frenchie

......World Exhaust Awards Test 2010......

Courtsey of Capristo HQ. Great comparison between the high rollers of Aftermaket Exhaust. Tubi Kreissieg Capristo Stebro And the winner is..........
  11. Frenchie

Official OZ Photo Section - of VW's Pics

.........Sweet & Sour....... Just 2 Not my finest, as I had the shakes after hearing Suga's exhaust...
  12. Frenchie

WTB - Small Car

Looking for a small car for my lovely wife ( yes, on her learners ) So nothing flash. If you know of anyone/anywhere I can source a Pref Japanese Reliable Auto 4cyl And less expensive than my Pirelli's then shoot me a PM Thanks..:thumbsup:
  13. Frenchie

Tour of Tokyo Auto Salon 2010 Day 1

Tokyo Auto Salon 2010 Soo nice, wished we had this kind of show here.... Check out the Recaros and new BBS's...:drool:
  14. Frenchie

.......Cream of the crops - Exhausts........

Exhaust Sound clip from today's high rollers meet in Sydney...:biggrin: In order comparison between Capristo, Kriessieg, Supercharged ABT with stock exhaust, Arqray, Stock...
  15. Frenchie

Wanted - Chin Spoiler for MKV R32

Looking for a Matte black/Gloss chin spoiler for my R I know Ian stocks the item but not interested in Carbon look. Any help is greatly appreciated..:thumbsup:
  16. Frenchie

........Capristo Exhaust Install R32.........

Here we are, for those of you that have not heard of Capristo Exhaust. Capristo Exhaust systems will take your sports car to the next level. Capristo Exhausts are renowned worldwide for their quality, design and enhanced sound. An increase in horsepower and sound through more efficient fume...
  17. Frenchie

DIY over the break

Finally got me grills............. Damn fine job as predicted just had to be a patient man.... PS - someone tell me how to reduce those borders...:thumbsup:
  18. Frenchie

Post your SIDE SHOTS...

^ Stop it...Looks too good
  19. Frenchie

.................R Durty 2 Shots.................

HPA SHS kit........love'em Thanks for the tip....always learning and love feedback......:thumbsup: