GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Blackmagic66

Remanufactured Clutch?

Has anyone put this clutch in? any thoughts on it? I need a new clutch, dont have too much money but can afford ECS's remanufactured clutch. Dont know if I should take the leap
  2. Blackmagic66

Swapping the AMGS out for these?

Tax refund soon, want affordable, clean wheels. The AMGS are haggard, curbed and heavy. Lookin for some chaaangee. and the new units... YAY or NAY? :rolleyes:
  3. Blackmagic66

Gold-ish Amg's + a bath

I do plan on changing the top grill to match the lowers :wink:
  4. Blackmagic66

Toms River Vag com help !!?

Anyone near the toms river nj area willing to help me out, I got tuned to stage 2 at kmd tuning and have been having problems with engine revving itself and cel for cam sensor, so i replaced the cam sensor today and the code is still there. I dont have much time to take the trip all the way...
  5. Blackmagic66

Random crackberry pics

6. Blackmagic66

If you like animals....

i hope the link works, i believe these people should be tortured till death... been having some bad nightmares about it Content is very disturbing. http://stopanimalabuse.blogspot.com/
  7. Blackmagic66

FS: gunmetal classix NJ

Gunmetal painted Classix, with junk tires on em. I painted them a year ago but didnt clearcoat them, so the paint is chipped in a few places. A quick re-spray will do them good. i can also throw in 2 cans of the paint I used. In a few days, i'll post up close shots of each wheel. Prefer local...
  8. Blackmagic66

Sneak peek at new wheel project : )

Phone camera makes wheel look gold, but its actually the color of a brand new penny.exactly. Just painted the black today, not finished though. Praying these will be mounted by time BBQ rolls around:cool:
  9. Blackmagic66

FS: Forge Spacer

PICS are below. Its in great condition, had on the car for almost 20k, love the noise but now that im adding some power, wanna go a little more undercover :cool: Asking 30+shipping, iirc, they are going for 80 new.
  10. Blackmagic66

Well, i did away with GTI for this baby...

FROM THIS: TO THIS SEXY WRX p.s im kidding i <3 my gti and would never cheat on it...... well, maybe for new wrx or old evo 8 :yikes: They should have filled in the fog lamp plastic with actual fog lamps..... duhh
  11. Blackmagic66

Want these wheels but was wondering.....

Im dying for a set of C6 Z06 wheels, in gunmetal. I would post up the pic of the ones i want but at work, the computer will not let me save pics.:frown: Anyway, i saw someone with c5 wheels on here before so i know its possible but the bolt pattern is 5 x 4.75? ive never seen a decimal bolt...
  12. Blackmagic66

Took some pics at army area came Evans !

First off, let me say these pics are crappy, took them with the crackberry. Secondly, upcoming mods within next month or two include: stage 2 revo downpipe new clutch new k03 coilovers :thumbsup: short shifter new tires Thanks to my upcoming school loans .....:23:
  13. Blackmagic66

FSI Engine Cover for sale !

helloo selling my fsi engine cover looking to get 50 plus shipping heres link to pics : http://s858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/taramisscupcakes/
  14. Blackmagic66

rear wiper delete problemm !!!

okay, a few days ago my car went in for surgery and i removed the rear wiper and the motor, and zip tied the wire harness down so it doesn't wiggle around. Now yesterday, my front headlight went out completely, just one. :yikes: then i got home and decided to take another look at it, and the...
  15. Blackmagic66

Not getting in gear here!

I woke up to go to work, got in the car, clutch in.... And I can't put it in gear. Fooled around with everything for a little, and still wouldn't work. It won't go into ant gears with the car running. I got a ride to work but now all I can think about is, what is going on with my car? Any ideas?
  16. Blackmagic66

gti turning bumble bee

been doing some minor things to her, need some ballin wheels but dont have the money yet so did classix gunmetal. Just a few pics from the blackberry:
  17. Blackmagic66

Perfect Height!!

im so jealous, i want that stance real badddd..i think its perfect. i know infra would say to drop that bitch more though :lol:
  18. Blackmagic66

question about posting pics

I used to be able to upload pics onto my post that were from my phone, and they came up as jpg. files and it worked, but lately, theyre coming up as aspx. files and i cant use them. what is going on???
  19. Blackmagic66

i was lurking sti forums andd.....

Re: you know you own an sti when.... 212. When other cars/sti's stalk you just so they can ask you questions. [happened to me saturday night at 3AM...coming out of a night club. Dude followed me 20 MILES to the gas station...scary. He wouldnt even race, I gunned it, he would stay back...a minute...
  20. Blackmagic66

if you listen to harcore-ish shit....

sorry im bored at work does anyone listen to Bring Me The Horizon?? i fucking love them.... best song- ( diamonds arent forever) if you are gonna comment about this post being gay, i apologize :wub: