GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CandytheGTI

sidemarkers light

Is it possible to turn off the lights permanently?
  2. CandytheGTI

Votex Side Skirt

Hi people, I checked in vw part numbers section and I cant find it...what is part numbers for passenger side votex SS?? thanks!
  3. CandytheGTI

CEL needs solution

I believe I will have emission test coming up very soon. I need to know if I could pass it with CEL on? Ever since I had Techtonics Turboback installed 2 years ago and its been throwing CEL all the time...used vag com and dont remember the code numbers but I do know its "catalytic converter" ...
  4. CandytheGTI

HID the foglight

need help...stupid question...I want to upgrade to HID... can I just install the 9006 replacement HID bulbs itself? without any wire harness work? I have DDM 6000k in my headlights and want to get DDM 6000k 9006 bulbs install in my projector foglights...anybody? thanks!
  5. CandytheGTI

not iphone shots

RS4 19" 3 years ago
  6. CandytheGTI

New shoes!!

Audi R8 replica 18x8
  7. CandytheGTI

R8 replica 18x8 et 42

I just purchased those wheels...which tire size shld I go? am lowered with FK appx 2-2.5....I have 225 40 18 rubbers... will there be a rubbing issues? should I go for 215 instead?
  8. CandytheGTI

TT exhaust and CEL

Hey..need help with that since CEL kept on coming back after vagcom reset every time for awhile...any solution??
  9. CandytheGTI

whoring

10. CandytheGTI

New wheels

I took pics with sidekick.. I know theyre not great. Rolling the TSW Jarama
  11. CandytheGTI

time to clean evoms filter

hey people...How can i remove the filter out the engine bay and what should I clean it with?? any suggestions? thanks
  12. CandytheGTI

euro effects HID

I just purchased 8000k EFX blubs @ Chicago Auto Show for $60!! but the prm is that it is D2C...will it fit since I have OEM D2S. Also will 8000k look good?? I know 6000k will give me better lightput unforunately, they sold out all 6k's
  13. CandytheGTI

Who's chop experts?

I would like this wheel on my CW... can anybody do it from here? the photochop???
  14. CandytheGTI

one clean CW

15. CandytheGTI

Boost

Stage 2 at 21-22 psi then hold at 17-18 psi.... now can hit 22 psi for short time then hold at 10 psi When I start hard at the light... I can hit 20 psi for a sec then hold at 10 psi and still stay at 10 psi after I changed gears 2,3, and 4 What is the problem? DV?
  16. CandytheGTI

5 days rest in cold

hey people....anybody experinced this in any ways? After 5 days in cold appx 0 degrees and garage kept..I didnt start the car til today When i started the car... the engine felt sputtering and the CEL went flashing then I freaked out and shut off the engine....tired again and it was fine and...
  17. CandytheGTI

TSW Jarama

18x8 offset 45... I do know that size will fit the GTI very well til I visited every sites to find the cheapest prices...and I found this site named BIGWHEELS.NET... they sells Jarama and saying that it wont fit the MKV GTI's cuz the front brakes are too big?????? :iono:
  18. CandytheGTI

Help!!

when I took my car to dealership for oil change, they showed me that my DP bracket is gone, 2 orange sponges , whatever its called, is ripped and the bracket was cut off , they said its ok to leave it alone, I disagreed, I mean the turbo itself is holding the whole DP itself and the other...
  19. CandytheGTI

Simply OEM

Here's my CW...
  20. CandytheGTI

Driver side R32 rear bumper pipe outlet

I searched everywhere for that, I seen it posted up somewhere before, cant remember where to find it... anybody know where to order it ? I have techtonics dual tips on that side only