GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FJ_Steve

WTB: 5P0 862 335B or 1Z0035729B (BT Module incl harness/mic)

Wondering if anyone has one of these units 'just lying around' or spare, or knows someone who is parting out. This is the 9W3 unit (aka Skoda Bluetooth) and is designed for the Red Dot MFD3. Would prefer the full kit, but if you only have the module...then I may still be interested.
  2. FJ_Steve

Have a favour to ask....

Our son may have found a nice wheel/tyre package for his Mitsi Lancer. trouble is, they are in Sydney. He believes he has someone who can check them out, but I was wondering...has anyone got any contacts in the freighting business, or if asked as a general request, could organise freighting of...
  3. FJ_Steve

Build a bridge?

Righto...who said "Build a bridge...get over it"...? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197544/THE-WIDER-VIEW-Taking-shape-new-bridge-Hoover-Dam.html
  4. FJ_Steve

Miniature Ferrari.......

This guy has the patience of a saint, and the artistic/engineering aptitude of Leonardo da Vinci. Bravo..... http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/yt-SeUMDY01uUA/ferrari_312_pb_replica_scale_model_must_watch.swf
  5. FJ_Steve

We all need a friend like Caleb........

6. FJ_Steve

Who ordered a sun roof for their car?

Sun roof fail :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: http://www.nexopia.com/users/cl14/blog/105-sun-roof-fail
  7. FJ_Steve

Calling Silver Surfer & av8or

Haven't seen you guys around our 'hood lately. What's the go? Where are you? SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :paddle:
  8. FJ_Steve

I'm blown away......

My brother just rang me. He was telling me of his granddaughter doing a project at school on WW1 veterans. Well...we wouldn't know of any in our family...maybe there is, but we can't remember. But my Dad (deceased) was a Lancaster Bomber pilot in WW11. My brother told me that he had managed to...
  9. FJ_Steve

Perth GTG

So, what do we want from the next Perth GTG? 1. Drive somewhere (spend more time driving than talking) 2. Go to a location for a BBQ (Been there, done that) 3. Drive to a good photo location 4. Out to lunch/dinner 5. Day time/night time? Ideas? :help:
  10. FJ_Steve

Take this job and shove it....

Well that's what I told my boss about 2 weeks ago. I work as a Site Services Manager (Hospitality - Catering/cleaning etc) at a mine site/township in WA. I have been doing FIFO (Fly in/Fly out) for nearly 10 years, and prior to that I had 3 1/2 years shift work in Perth. So, I have not had the...
  11. FJ_Steve

Got Tint? I have!!!! 56K DIAF!!!!

Okay...bit the bullet and took the plunge....got the Blue Blur tinted today Before: During (Tailgate just about completed) finished product: Awesome work by Trent and the guys at TKO Tinting....allowed me to stay behind and watch/supervise the work. Great effort, no damage, spot on...
  12. FJ_Steve

The Blue Blurr was bleeding....

Well, the rear diff was. Seems that the rear differential sprung a 'leak' some time ago. Timj noticed it when we had the .:R up on ramps to install the reversing camera. I pointed the leak out to the Dealership when we had the 15000kms service done. Also commented on a "grinding/groaning/clunk"...
  13. FJ_Steve

Did you hear of my award?

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone..... for my award
  14. FJ_Steve

Stolen Vehicle (Perth - WA)

Guys.... a mate of mine from a motorcycle forum has had his Skyline stolen. Do a 'brother' a favour and keep an eye out for it....please? original post is here: Hey everyone, could you please keep an eye out for a white r33 gts s1 skyline number plates are: SCAR NON White R33 S1 GTS 2...
  15. FJ_Steve

WTB: Mags/Rims/Wheels

Looking to see if anyone can hook us up with a set of Mags/Rims to suit Mitsubishi Lancer CE (2000) coupe. Up to 17", 4 x 100 stud pattern, 44mm offset Happy to look at reasonable second hand, or if someone knows a cousin who had a girlfriend who's ex landlord's mother-in-law's sister's son...
  16. FJ_Steve

Smart Cars...now this has me thinking

Okay...we all know what the Smart Car looks like: But have a look at what is coming out now....hmmmm the Smorvette: the Smerrari the Smorsche the Smorsche Targa the Smaudi A3 AWD and finally, the Smamborghini :wub: :wub: :wub:
  17. FJ_Steve

getting your girlfriend to model with your car...

three words........ Don't do it!!!!! :readthethread: Who can find the link?
  18. FJ_Steve

For Sale: R32

Okay...now that I have your attention. I know of 3 Tornado Red R32's for sale. 2 of them are brand new (showroom status), the 3rd is 2nd hand with 2500km on the dial. The vehicles are located at a dealership, however, I can possibly organise a great deal for you. I am not aware of any...
  19. FJ_Steve

Calling OZDJ

Has anyone seen or heard from Derek (OZDJ)?:iono: Need to have a chat to him about something.:thumbsup:
  20. FJ_Steve

Forum Clock

no..not you Mav... I said Forum Clock.:lol: I have checked my control panel settings, and I have the correct time zone selected. BUT...all the posts that I look at are showing AEDST...ie 3 hrs ahead of me. Anyone else see this?