GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MkV Dub

FS: Neuspeed 2.0T FSI intake extension cold air intake conversion

SOLD: Neuspeed 2.0T FSI intake extension cold air intake conversion SOLD! Shipped for $45 This is specifically for extending a Neuspeed FSI P-flo intake out of the engine bay & into the driver's side fender in a GTI / GLI. New it costs $170. It's wrapped in DEI Reflect a Gold and comes with...
  2. MkV Dub

New, never installed Badgeless bar type (Golf GT Sport) grille

SOLD! $70 shipped! Brand new, never installed, and in original box. MKV "Golf GT Sport" badgeless grille. I ordered two and dipped one with the intentions of getting the second one painted and never did. Costs $100 new. Listed price includes S&H with tracking to the continental US. First...
  3. MkV Dub

DSG drain / fill tool for VW & Audi DSG service W/ quick disconnect & shut off valve

DSG drain / fill tool for VW & Audi DSG service W/ quick disconnect & shut off valve SOLD! Can't recall the manufacturer but this was a $120 DSG drain fill tool. It was used 1 time. Incorporates a very helpful quick disconnect and a shut off valve for changing bottles. Asking $40 shipped to...
  4. MkV Dub

FS: OEM NEW UNUSED HPFP

SOLD! New, never used, OEM VW HPFP and a few supporting connecting pieces. Paid around $275 or so when I ordered this. Asking $150 shipped. Thanks!
  5. MkV Dub

FS: 42 Draft Design OEM MAF adapter & supporting DIY intake parts for FSI

Sold! 42 Draft Design OEM MAF adapter and supporting DIY intake parts for FSI engine. Great for creating your own custom intake or making your current intake achieve OEM like fuel trims. I've read this is very popular for helping with fuel trims on the FSI K04. I ran it for a little while but...
  6. MkV Dub

2006 BMP GTI W/ K04 turbo 77k miles $8,500 Nashville, TN

SOLD! 06 BMP GTI W/ K04 turbo 77k miles $8,500 2006 VW GTI W/ K04 turbo 77k miles $8,500 Nashville, TN More pics on my Flikr account. https://flic.kr/s/aHsjLtrNJZ 77k miles. 2nd owner purchased in 07 with 8k miles. Well maintained with body, paint, interior, and engine in great or excellent...
  7. MkV Dub

Brass / Copper fragments in oil filter :(

So I was changing my oil today and noticed these in my oil filter. I don't have a good feeling about this and was wondering where they may have come from. The filter has small "goldschlager" ish flakes in it's valleys and peaks. The filter looks worse than the picture actually depict, it's...
  8. MkV Dub

Metered air issues, P2811 system too rich at idle, but lean at partial.

To cut out the backstory here are my current fuel trims -6% at idle and +9.8% partial. This is with a new MAF sensor and no vacuum/ boost leaks I can find. I'll throw the P2811 too rich at idle CEL within 60 miles of resetting my fuel trims. This will happen with MAF plugged in or not plugged in...
  9. MkV Dub

What did you do with your stock turbo after upgrading to a bigger K04/BT?

I upgraded my MKV GTI 2.0FSI to K04 last July and my stock K03 and manifold has been in a box in the garage for months. I was wondering if anybody has actually successfully sold theirs as I couldn't find any classifieds that seemed to have any luck and was wondering whats the market is on it...
  10. MkV Dub

P0601 error, TSBs and experience with dealership

06 GTI, APR stage 2+, FMIC, HPFP, and RSC exhaust not that that's out of the way. Not too many questions here just wanted to provide some info to others with my experience and to see who else has had this issue. My car threw a CEL and EPC light. Scanned it with my Vag-Com and it had the...
  11. MkV Dub

need part number didn't find in pdf?

So I buggered up the fuel inlet fitting on the hpfp. It's the banjo bolt style one and I've had no luck finding the part number. I found this: (dpham00 rocks!) http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/golfgoodies/mkv_engine.pdf And where it should be on page 45, illustration 133-60 it shows the type of...
  12. MkV Dub

Part # for HPFP banjo bolt?

Was installing my APR HPFP today and dropped the damn banjo bolt somewhere in the engine bay. I even had a towel as a drop cloth and it hit it and rolled right off the left side of the towel....... Can't find it anywhere. Two flashlights with a friend, magnetic pick up tool, flexible shaft...
  13. MkV Dub

FS:17" Classix wheels excellent condition w/tires $350 will ship

SOLD:17" Classix wheels excellent condition SOLD!
  14. MkV Dub

Broke wiper arm stud when replacing ecu! Help, any service manuals out there?

So I installed the APR RSC exhaust and sent the ecu to apr for the stage 2 flash. When I was reinstalling the passenger side wiper blade arm (from reinstalling the ecu) I cross threaded the bolt and snapped the stud off. Yeah I know. How, why, you moron :mad0259: Long work day, wanted to...
  15. MkV Dub

VW center caps on aftermarket wheels

Has anyone done this with the OEM VW center caps (1J0 601 171) on aftermarket wheels? I have a set of TSW Trackstar 5 wheels on the way and would love to replace the center chrome TSW caps with stock or custom caps. I've been looking and the OEM VW ones seem to be 55mm and I think the TSW ones...
  16. MkV Dub

Are these stock or neuspeed springs ?!?!?!?!!!

Ordered these from fle-bay at a steal. They came sealed in Neuspeed box with plastic around each spring but they don't look like I was expecting? I thought the springs would have Neuspeed written on them with a part number but all they have are a few colored dots as pictured: I'm going to...
  17. MkV Dub

Fog lights won't come on?

I sure hope this just ends up being a noob question. I searched but had no luck finding anyone that has had this problem. I noticed when I pulled up to my garage door I had no fog lights? So I tried low and high beams, turned my stock headlight switch to 0 and DRL came on the dash as usual but...