GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MK4-683

My first CEL

so I got my first CEL for my 07 GTI, has been stayed on for 2 days. However for some reason it's gone. seems like there's no any power loss. but before the CEL, the engine usually just idles at 800 rpm, but right now it stays at 900 rpm. Any idea? Thanks in advance
  2. MK4-683

WTB: used catback for GTI

I removed the resonator of the stock catback. don't like the sound, and there's too much drone, so i put the resonator back, but the muffler shop need to weld two connection pipe on the two ends of the resonator, so right now the tips stick out too far . rather than to pay some extra money to...
  3. MK4-683

resonator removed VS Autotech CB

I'm just wondering how's the sound between these 2 setups. -Anyone heared both of them in person? how's the autotech sound compared to the resonator removed? -And for the owner fo the autotech catback, how do you like the sound on highway? any drone? and can you feel any performance gain...
  4. MK4-683

$500 for 32k service!!!???

Today I made a appointment with Southgate VW for 32k service for my car, 2007 GTI. The service people told me it's $500 for the service, that's sounds like way too high for me. I try to call Northern VW for a price quote, but they're too busy to call me back. how much for your 32k service?
  5. MK4-683

HELP!! I broke my car!!!!

today I try to install the NS boost gauge, but when I trying to remove the rubber tubing, I broke another rubber tubing from the plastic connection(i don't know what it called). anyone konw what's the pipe for?? and what's the part# for the plastic thing?
  6. MK4-683

delet this please, repost

thanks
  7. MK4-683

Boost gauge installation question

my NewSouth boost gauge sit in my house for few months, since the weather is getting warmer each day, so I decide to to a DIY(shop ask $100 to do it). I read a DIY in this forum, seems like it's just a straight forward job, but my only concern is the wiring part, I don't know how to splice the...
  8. MK4-683

Boost gauge installation question

my NewSouth boost gauge sit in my house for few months, since the weather is getting warmer each day, so I decide to to a DIY(shop ask $100 to do it). I read a DIY in this forum, seems like it's just a straight forward job, but my only concern is the wiring part, I don't know how to splice the...
  9. MK4-683

Problem with short shifter installation

I tried to install my HPA short shifter this afternoon, but after I removed the 13mm nuts and those two linkages, I just can't get the stock shifter out, it just dosen't move no matter how I wiggle it:mad: . Is there any tricks to get the stock shifter out? or just need a pair strong hands and...
  10. MK4-683

question for you who have the agency power catback installed

how do you like the catback? how's the sound compare to the stock? any droning? The dyno from their website, it said increase the horspower from 178 to 181, the torque 193 to 223. that is not bad for a just catback. do you feel the difference by person? Thanks
  11. MK4-683

REVO in Edmonton

I went to Nordan VW yestoday to pick up some part, guess what I found?! They begin sell REVO program there.. we don't need to worry about the factory warranty anymore after chipped:thumbup: at least for REVO.
  12. MK4-683

new shoes

got the new wheels about 1 month ago, didn't get time to take some pics. they're ASA AR2, 18"
  13. MK4-683

fs:OEM MKV 07 GTI 17" RIMS/TIRES

changer mind, use as winter wheels
  14. MK4-683

FS: MKV GTI stock 17" wheels

17x7 i believe, 5x112, offset +45, 16000kms normal driving on the wheels and tires, mint condition, no scratch etc, the tires are Continental ContiProContact. Asking CAD$1100+shipping, for the Calgary buyer, I can meet u in Red deer.
  15. MK4-683

Thinking of buying wheels&tires from Tirerack

I'm thinking fo buying the wheels and tires from Tirerack, but the only problem is, they just ship the items through UPS. Is there anyone know how much the UPS will charge me for handling fee,etc???? Thanks
  16. MK4-683

finally, I removed the resonator

just did it today, cost me around $75, and I love the sound, there's more deep roar :evil: ... and on the high way it's still quiet until u push the gas.:thumbup:
  17. MK4-683

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

Happy New Year, Everyone!!! And Happy New Year To Your Mkv!!!!
  18. MK4-683

muffler shop in Edmonton

so I want to delete the resonator like some people did, anyone can recommoned a good muffler shop to do this job in Edmonton Thanks Peter
  19. MK4-683

ITG FILTER

so where can i get the itg filter for my gti?:confused:
  20. MK4-683

FS:Timing Belt Kit For 99-06 MK4 Golf/Jetta 2.0L

I know they're MK4 parts, but I'll post here see if there any interests:wink: Parts are in Canada. And the price is listed in Canadian dollars. I purchased this kit for my last car, 01 jetta 2.0l, but befor I got a chance to install them I sold her and got the mkv gti. and I got them from...