GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sassmasterd

Thule side arm bike mount and thule bigmouth for sale

Thule side arm mount for sale as well as big mouth bike attachment wit adapter kit for big mouth to be run on stock Vw bars the side arm mount will work with Vw bars but will need to get longer bolts both will work with all other roof racks SOLD Thule big mouth $125 (it is 100% plus comes with...
  2. sassmasterd

The only set in the WORLD!!!!

RARE? hahahahahah! ............This is the ONLY SET IN THE WORLD! That's right! These are true one offs! 100 % balanced and ready to go! No work to be done! Buy them, mount them, and shine:cool: Rolling Shot: These wheels really do SHINE! BDA Fleigen P slots...
  3. sassmasterd

wtb: oem roof rack for gti 2 dr also want bike carriers

like title states want to buy oem votex roof rack for 2dr gti as well as bike carriers let me know what u have
  4. sassmasterd

wtb: L.E.D tails for GTI

looking for a set of LED tails for my gti just seeing if any one wants to sell im in nyc let me know if u wanna sell this is the ones http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Lighting/Taillights/ES10177/#
  5. sassmasterd

Wtb 3 in downpipe with highflow cat or tbe

Wtb a 3pm down pipe with high flow cat (apt, Eurojet etc.) Or a full tbe Let me know what u have
  6. sassmasterd

B&G coilovers $350 D.G. Skid plate $200

I have a set of b& G coil overs for sale 350 + shipping Obo Untitled by SassMasterD, on Flickr - the driver side end link is broken off so u can call b and g and get revised seat cups with adjustable end links for 100 bucks( this is for both driver and passenger side... even though the...
  7. sassmasterd

been putting in work! air ride

so i been working on my car for a little bit and will be installing supreams front and rears tommorow this is my first build and u can only lern so much on internet but man thank u everyoone in past for posting up their builds as well as the usual suspects andrew @ openroad, kevin @aac...
  8. sassmasterd

12in kicker competition vr in boy 150!

selling my kicker comp vr in banpass box for 150$obo u get the kicker sub the banpass box and the original kicker paperwork and shipping box from factory :eyebulge: email me a SassmasterD@aol.com i have all papers and kicker original packaging kicker is in awesome working condition and...
  9. sassmasterd

RNS 510 like... MAD PICS! $500$

i have this winston modle head unit for sale E-Mail me For speedy reply at : SassMasterD@Aol.com 100% plug and play all Steering wheel controls work including phone 7inch monitor touch screen has 1 aux in this is LIKE rns510 not an actual oem unit but FITS AND PLUG IN like oem no...
  10. sassmasterd

h&r sway... no plate grill...mb quarts components

front h&r swaybar 28 mm mint condition sway bar ... took off cuse cant use with b&g coils...100$ :frown: so my loss your gain No PLATE HOLE GTI GRILL!! 100$ + Your gti or gli GRill with plate holder was on car 1 month b4 i put on fk badgles prefer if yours was in somewhat desent condition 2...
  11. sassmasterd

every one with b&G 's help! mine keep breaking

hey guys i keep busting the little mount that sticks out where u connect the sway bar end links (driver side see pic below) has this happen to any one i replaced it and the same thing happened again b&G said it is probably due to my front sway bar H&R @28mm being set on stiffest setting is...