GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gti oz

Ipod probs

Hi all, I've been away from the forum for a while, enjoying my GTI. I have a ipod and am using a Belkin FM tune base plugged into the 12V socket in the bin in front of the gear lever. Now all is fine while the engine is running, but in accessories mode (engine off) the socket is dead, so no...
  2. gti oz

GTI at Bathurst

Here is my new baby, in the showroom on delivery day and the next day at Mt. Panorama, Bathurst.
  3. gti oz

More good news!

Spoke to the dealer today and my car is being built now, due in next month, on time!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: Black GTI, anthracite leather and xenons. It still doesn't feel real yet.
  4. gti oz

Have some fun with this!

Check out this site for a bit of fun. http://www.dubmodder.com/app/MK5/MK5.php I especially liked the suspension lowering tool!:thumbup:
  5. gti oz

Fuel Costs

I was wondering what everyone is now paying to fill their car from empty. Our Lancer is normally around $30 - $34 when empty, over easter with fuel up to $1.30 plus it took $50 to fill. Some jump. And that's on regular 91. :thumbdown:
  6. gti oz

Fuel Costs

I was wondering what everyone is now paying to fill their car from empty. Our Lancer is normally around $30 - $34 when empty, over easter with fuel up to $1.30 plus it took $50 to fill. Some jump. And that's on regular 91.
  7. gti oz

Upgrades

Has anyone in Oz out there done any real mods? Like chip, exhaust, bigger wheels etc. If so, what sort of results have you acheived, how about some pics? I'm still waiting on my GTi, counting down to June :burnrubber:
  8. gti oz

GTi Insurance

I'm still waiting on my GTi, hopefully June, but I've got a quote for insurance already. I was wondering if anyone has had troubles with insurance or found it to be overly expensive due to being a turbo. I know it varies due to many different circumstances; ie, age, location, finance etc. My...
  9. gti oz

Discount on GTi's?

Just wondering if anyone has got a discount on their GTi? I went to 2 dealers who varied by over $1000 on the same options, the difference being their pre-delivery(expensive car wash). But neither would talk discount, even with no trade. The 3rd dealer discounted the better price of the 2...