GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sik tl

Subiefest 2012

Showed up...meh! Cars in the lot were better than everything else I saw. Didn't win anything in the raffle either. Here are a few that I took... Not Me My back up photographer(damn kids) Miata content, pics of Bubba: Oh and a Pic of my old Rabbit...
  2. sik tl

Rabbit part out

Buy my stuff. mud flaps...$20 Stock exhaust (cut after resonator)...$30 Badgeless FK Grill sprayed UG with auto paint...SOLD (rep) Votex lip black(fiberglass)...SOLD Wheels: 18 x 8.5 45 et C63 AMG reps...SOLD LNT cold air intake (filter is pretty worn)...SOLD GTI sways front and rear...SOLD...
  3. sik tl

FS: H&R Sport cup kit - SPRINGS ONLY

FS: H&R Sport cup kit springs - SOLD Sold
  4. sik tl

FS: C63 AMG reps

SOLD: C63 AMG reps SOLD Moving parts so I can pick up my project car...
  5. sik tl

Hella Flush

Took some photos before my camera battery died... My friends Evo mmmm....
  6. sik tl

FS: H&R Sport cup kit

As title states H&R sport cup kit for sale. Only $500 for a perfect performance suspension. Drop: 2.2 in the front and 1.6 in the rear. no issues with the kit what so ever, just decided to go with racelands for now. I need these gone ASAP so let me know. Mike located in Corona, CA. Pics on...
  7. sik tl

Quick shoot

Had a little time after a wash to snap a few. Yes I know, huge pics. and playing around with editting...
  8. sik tl

Alignment question

Not too familiar nor comprehensive to camber, caster and toe adjustments and such, but I have a question. I am lowered on a H&R sport cup kit with the 2.2 drop in the front and after a little over a year the car is pulling to the left. Took it in for an alignment and they said nothing they can...
  9. sik tl

Trying a new look on the Rabbit

Hi everyone, just wanted to try a different look for the Rabbit and came up with this look. Plastidipped...opinions welcomed.
  10. sik tl

B-Boy movie 2010

Just wanted to present this to everyone. New movie coming out next year about the B-Boy lifestyle. I had the opportunity to put my clothing brand in the mix Cognito Wear Clothing...check my link below. Please check out the trailer and show some love when this film hits next year..."BBOY" here...
  11. sik tl

Scary Dub

Just saw this on the scooby forum...WTF:barf: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1834615
  12. sik tl

Improptu photos on a nice day

Yeah, I know it dirty! I will take care of it this weekend. Yeah LEDs in the fogs and HIDs in stock halogens...suck it:paddle: and the simi rolling shot of the year... Its a work in progress as I want to be lower when funds permits as well as paint rubstrips all around with GTI skirts...
  13. sik tl

What to do with your let over Plasti Dip

I've been sitting at home for the past few days not feeling too well and was bored...so decided to see how this would look with the last of my Plasti Dip after doing my emblems and mirrors. Well here it is... Also did Vinyl on the roof this weekend...Thanks for the great deal Don...
  14. sik tl

1st DSLR Photoshop attempt

Just wanted to try my hand at photoshop using Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 Opinions welcomed
  15. sik tl

masdubnation Riverside GTG

Here are a few photos from the GTG...lets see your's:
  16. sik tl

Cars and Coffee

This was my first time hitting this up and it was my BDay so why the hell not wake up a 5:30am on a Saturday. And just for kicks: I saw a 4dr white GTI with tinted tails showing, but was gone when I went back around
  17. sik tl

Guess what I got...

18. sik tl

New Wheels

Here it is people. I know I need to go lower, but I need H&R supersport rear springs to make it happen. Flame as you may, but im good. So for now... fixed
  19. sik tl

spring swap on cup kit

has anyone swapped out their rear springs on their cup kit to eliminate the rake on h&r sport cup kit?