GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wastegate

Disc Brakes Plug!

Sorry Mods if this is not cool, I'm in no way affiliated with them, just a very happy customer. Background: Got some DBA 4000 Slotted discs, Remsa Pads and TRW GP600 brake fluid though GSL Rallysport, got my 80k service and brakes fitted by European Autotech. First Greg and the guys @ GSL...
  2. wastegate

Fiscon Bluetooth?

Ok guys, So I'm ordering a RNS-510, looks like the only ones you can get are the Version C. Now I know this should work with my MY09 R32 ok. The big issue now is the Bluetooth module and what unit to get. Two choices really is the standard Bluetooth kit that is make by Nokia, that is shit and...
  3. wastegate

Part Number this, Red Dot that...

Guys, Forgive my ignorance but it seems I need a glossary for all the terms being used on the VW forums. It's very hard to understand what exactly is needed to install a RNS-510 into a MY08/09 MKV R32.. Perhaps I'm not as hard core as some on here, forgive me, my car (and R32's in general)...
  4. wastegate

RNS-510 and other Parts?

Guys, Other than the RNS-510 Head Unit itself, what other parts would be required to fit this? I understand the antenna is different? What about the AMP? Any interface cables need to be changed? vwnavi.com is down at the moment :(
  5. wastegate

08 R32 Manual Transmission Strength

Ok blokes, Quick question, what the hell is the code for the 08 R32 6spd tranny? Does it use the 02M? Is there anywhere where there is a good list of the different transmission types. I come from a Toyota background and I can tell you the differences between a V160 and a V161 but I just can't...