GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: a bunch of random goodies...

A custom catback exhaust, first half from the cat to the axle is an autotech catback to a Eurojet R32 axleback.... $300 VF engineering motor mount, (driver side) $150 slightly used OEM rs4 injectors - $300 PENDING Neuspeed Intake - $100 Custom 1 of 3 Forcefed engineering Catch Can...
  2. M

FS: CHEAP - Konis, Stoptechs, Enkei!!!

Okay, so i'm going to sell as a package my 18x8 enkei RPF1's with 225/40s 85% tread life left, my Stoptech BBK and my Koni Coils for your stock brakes, stock suspension, stock wheel + 1,500 bucks. stoptechs- 2,200 wheels - 999 tires - 490 konis - 1,249 so for almost 5k in parts you spend...
  3. M

WTT:Shaved BMP r32 front bumper

So I have a Black Magic Pearl R32 Front Bumper completely shaved. paint's good on it, not 100%, but close enough... maybe a couple of rock chips, what do you expect from a daily driven car. The grill can use a little respray... i'll throw in a can of plasti-dip that i was going to use on it. I...
  4. M

FT: Stoptech BBK

I'm looking for stock brakes + 1k + labor... i got a guy that will do the swap for cheap. so obviously it must be local (northern NJ)
  5. M

Part out- part 1

Okay I'm going to part the car out, once and for all... I've been going back and fourth... nothing else from my car is available aside from what i'm posting (for the time being) WTT: Stoptech BBK w/ stainless lines - stock GTI brakes + 1,000 + labor. (Must be somewhat local) WTT: BMP shaved...
  6. M

FS: stock turbo

350 shipped anything in the continental US.
  7. M

FT: OEM audi R8/tt-s steering wheel

Okay, So i have an OEM r8/tt-s wheel in my car it's mint. but i don't have an airbag and i dont have the time to go get one from the dealer... i believe they are 400 bucks. So that being said I want a stock mkv gti steering wheel + 200 bucks and then all you have to do is go get an airbag. i...
  8. M

>>>FS: BMP gti big turbo + much more!<<<

Okay, so i've had the car for about 3.5 years now and i think i'm ready to move on... it's been great, but i'm thinking about getting a bigger car now for work and personal reasons. Here's the break down. the car has just over 60k on the odometer but you'd never know it. I keep this car...
  9. M

huge partout!!! turbo kit/wheels/interior ...

okay, most of you have probably seen me post on here before... but for those who havent this is my car.. I'm getting rid of every single part on the car... i need to make it bone stock again... there will be some good deals in here. entire turbo kit (GT3076r, ATP t3 manifold, atp v-banded 3"...
  10. M

FS: 18x9 SSR Type C's w/ toyo R compounds

I am selling a set of 18x9 all around ET 35 SSR Type C's They're in 100% perfect structural shape and are pretty clean... the lips could use some love. I'm not willing to part the wheels from the tires. Toyo Proxy R1R 245/40/18 90% tread life $2,000 pretty firm on that too. look up the...
  11. M

WTT/FS: Fikse FM/5's 18x8.5 all around

they're all immaculate tires are toyo t1r in the front 70% tread left falken 512's in the rear 40% left 3k firm i will trade for 18" wheels only looking out especially for - i have a VERY out of the ordinary offer for anyone that would want these but can't afford them in cash. PM me if...
  12. M

Haven't checked in for quite some time

So last time i posted in here i still had red bbs super rs' on my car lol. Just wanted to make a little thread showing the car and my recent motorwork. Now all i've changed in the turbo setup was to a t3 manifold with a gt3076r v-banded with a 3" v-banded downpipe and a new Unitronic...
  13. M

anyone that paid for show registration at h2o

and changed there mind of cant bring there car down,or whatever happened that you dont want to show, i'll buy your reg. just shoot me a pm.
  14. M

Dyno Day At ForceFed Engineering

Okay, so after the first dyno day at FFE, Ed (the owner) decided to have another one, so i decided to make a thread on here. -From my prior experience there at the first dyno day, i can definitely garuntee you will have a good time. It's going to be a BBQ day also so you can expect the normal...
  15. M

Tire help please.

Okay, I know in this forum you guys are going to be a little bias but i need help with tires. i have 18x8's in the front and 18x9's in the rear. i am going to be throwing 225/40/18 in the rear for this season and i'm trying to find a sticky tire for up front, but i need some stretch so i dont...
  16. M

Picking out tires:

EDITED for some confusion: What is a good sticky tire that i could stretch a little.
  17. M

Mkv John's Build Thread:

Hey guys, i haven't posted in a while... but ofcourse i got banned from the vortex again, so I have decided to recreate my build thread on golfmkv because it's helpful for me to keep tab of my car. I'm sure some/most of you have seen the car but here we go... so here's a list of...
  18. M

FS: nintendo Wii w/ games Northern NJ

Hey guys, I've had a Wii for like 2-3 months now in my room, i've literally used it four or five times. I'm located in Northern NJ and i'm willing to meet up, i can't ship it. (i have no paypal) Includes: -The system obviously with Orginal box and all papers -a stand for the system -3...
  19. M

WTT: Euro TDI bumper with exhaust with turndown for...

i have a Euro TDI rear bumper with no exhaust cut out painted BMP and it has an Autotech exhaust with a turndown welded on i'd like to trade for a painted Euro Votex or smoothed and painted OEM bumper with almost any catback
  20. M

Crappy interior ftl

anyone have the problem with their steering wheel and shift knob's leather heavily fading? it really bothers me and i dont understand why that's not covered under warranty.... VW's warranty is so shitty i sometimes wish i bought a used .:R32 (04) .... the only reason i purchased the car new was...