GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. spacecity.gti

Hot Water Blast Show, Houston TX : Awesomeness inside

some pics: Roll Out: Wish I had someone to drive my car so I could've gotten rolling shots... oh well. HWB: This one is one of my favorites for some reason:
  2. spacecity.gti

Houston Vdub Love

What started out as a boost gauge installation ended up as a mini shoot/meet. went a little extreme with this one:
  3. spacecity.gti

some night shots of my TR GTI

Took some pictures. then went to eat with some friends:
  4. spacecity.gti

Noob question regarding oil change

Okay.. so this weekend a lot of my friends are going a 1/8th mile drag strip. Yes, yes, VW isn't made to drag, but it's just for fun. and I'm due for an oil change now (changing my oil every 5,000). I changed it last at 40,000 and i'm right at 45,000. Am I safe drag racing my car? PS - I'm...
  5. spacecity.gti

VMR VB3's on a Tornado Red : New Rims

I didn't get any day pictures, but here are 2 night shots, I'll get more this weekend.
  6. spacecity.gti

Opinions needed: Color for VMR VB3's on Tornado Red

I'm thinking about getting these rims. I realize ultimately my opinion is what matters in the end, but I just want to know what you guys think.. 8) or... on this car:
  7. spacecity.gti

Stage 1 DSG GTI vs. Stock Mazdaspeed 6

Well, first off, I'm not really much of a street racer. This is the first time in over a year that I've had an "official" race. On with the story. I was heading home at about 12:30, a little after midnight, and I was going to make a turn to merge onto the freeway. While at the red light (I...
  8. spacecity.gti

EAG, Houston TX: Dyno Day

just a simple, but kind of long video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Wl_12mshE z2Wl_12mshE
  9. spacecity.gti

My uber stealth came in today!

I ordered a stealth box from nikbrewer and it came in today. It will get installed Saturday morning. :) I opened it and was very pleased by the product right away! I went ahead and put it in my car already just to see if it fits. :) (pardon the mess) it fit nicely. I can't...
  10. spacecity.gti

A very amateur car video I made

I'm in the process of trying out a video. I haven't tried to make a video about cars before, and this is what i have so far. I still want to extend it some and do some more editing, but I just thought i'd get it out there and see what people thought so far...
  11. spacecity.gti

Hancock: opinions and reviews **SPOILER WARNING**

I've been anticipating this movie for a while.. not as much as batman, but i'm glad there are movies i wanna see coming out to hold me off until "the dark knight"... doesn't help that all the newer movies have the preview for it though. First of all... :thumb: This movie rocked IMO. :rock...
  12. spacecity.gti

Black mirror housing: Keep it or Lose it?

Alright so about a week or two ago, i decided to plasti-dip my mirror housings on my TR GTI. I like them only painters tape didn't exactly cover everything, and it was hard to paint with them on... but i did it anyway. So now i took them off... and i wanna do it again, this time taking the...
  13. spacecity.gti

FS: Xbox 360 Wireless headset *pics*

Looking to sell my wireless headset. Retails: 60 My Price: 45 + shipping. Includes: 2 size ear pieces, charger, and headset. Perfect condition.
  14. spacecity.gti

FS: 5mm spacers *pics*

Lookin' to sell these. Bought them from a local member, and am not going to end up using them. I don't know the brand. I wanna say H&R. 40 bucks... I'm pretty firm. Throw me some offers, but I'm not moving much away from 40. Also, shipping will be at buyer's expense. I'd be willing to...
  15. spacecity.gti

GTI vs. Cobalt SS/SC vs. Mazdaspeed3 *vid inside*

So.. we went out for some friendly runs one night. I went into this pretty much knowing i was going to get beat.. i mean 200 vs. 263... what's the outcome supposed to be? Mods: GTI- Neuspeed Intake MS3- Intake and some odds and ends that i can't recall... SS/SC- Boost gauge.... so... pretty...
  16. spacecity.gti

mk5 GTi and Cobalt SS/SC photoshoot.

my buddy just got a SS/SC and wanted me to take pictures of his car... so i'm always up for the practice... please let me know what you think. i don't have any fancy equipment... :frown:
  17. spacecity.gti

WTB- Tornado Red or Black Eyelids

exactly that... want to buy TR or black eyelids.... i have 2 5mm H&R spacers if you wanna trade.
  18. spacecity.gti

Suspension rattling: possible strut bearing?

okay... so i know this question has been asked a couple of times... but i think my 2nd question makes mine unique. 1. I have a rattling noise... i mean it's bad... when i'm driving and go over a bump... doesn't even have to be a sharp bump... i get a rattle. Speed bumps; rattle. Entering...
  19. spacecity.gti

My TR GTI: beware! LOTS of pictures

I don't post much in here... but I just thought I'd post some pics of "my ride".. :) it's not much, and not really "modded" either... but she's all mine. not sure if I've posted some of these before, but here goes: redid the dome lights with interior LEDs... also added a little...
  20. spacecity.gti

Red Mk5... kryptonkid07's car biography...

Well, I know my car isn't that fast or that cool, but I just thought that I would waste everyone's time and post some pictures of my car and it's progression. I took these pictures in April of 2007.. when my car was about 1-2 months old. (not with my camera): Then I put in a carbon fiber...