GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. spacecity.gti

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

Sorry I didn't go back and read through all the pages, but has anyone printed anything GTI specific? The frame that holds the boot on the gear selector (DSG) on my car broke a couple of years ago and I've been on the search for a way to replace it. I've always thought that maybe someone with a...
  2. spacecity.gti

Photography: Let's see your setup

posted some of my pics in that thread. :)
  3. spacecity.gti

The Official Photography Thread!

I have a canon 7D. some of the pics I've taken over the past months:
  4. spacecity.gti

obviously because I said it "doesn't have noise" I don't care much for HDR... but there are a lot that do like it.
  5. spacecity.gti

the bottom picture doesn't have noise... just HDR'd.
  6. spacecity.gti

I don't have many pictures of my stuff.. but here goes the list. Body: -Canon 7D Lenses: - 28-135mm Canon Kit Lens that came with my body - 30mm Sigma f/1.4, my favorite lens... usually what I use most of the time - 50mm Canon f/1.8, my fallback lens... had this baby since I had my Rebel...
  7. spacecity.gti

What was your last car?

2007 Mk5 GTI, Tornado Red, Stage 2 APR, Vogtland Springs, Bilstein Shocks
  8. spacecity.gti

What was your last car?

Previous car was 2007 VW GTI, Tornado Red, DSG, 3" catless DP, Bilstein shocks, Vogtland 50mm springs, APR Stage 2, 18x8.5 VMR VB3 rims.
  9. spacecity.gti

No iPhone 5 this year

I've had my iPhone 4 since the release. the only thing that would make me want the new one is 4G network, preferably LTE and a bigger screen. I actually got the new Motorola Atrix and loved it, but I just couldn't get away from the non-Retina display.
  10. spacecity.gti

No iPhone 5 this year

Don't say "this year". It's more like "this summer". With the release of the iPhone 4 on Verizon and the fact that Apple probably wants to take advantage of the 4G HSPA+ and LTE networks, they will probably be releasing it at their event in the fall, just in time for Christmas. It surprised me...
  11. spacecity.gti

Hot Water Blast Show, Houston TX : Awesomeness inside

some pics: Roll Out: Wish I had someone to drive my car so I could've gotten rolling shots... oh well. HWB: This one is one of my favorites for some reason:
  12. spacecity.gti

Houston Vdub Love

What started out as a boost gauge installation ended up as a mini shoot/meet. went a little extreme with this one:
  13. spacecity.gti

some night shots of my TR GTI

Took some pictures. then went to eat with some friends:
  14. spacecity.gti

Noob question regarding oil change

Okay.. so this weekend a lot of my friends are going a 1/8th mile drag strip. Yes, yes, VW isn't made to drag, but it's just for fun. and I'm due for an oil change now (changing my oil every 5,000). I changed it last at 40,000 and i'm right at 45,000. Am I safe drag racing my car? PS - I'm...
  15. spacecity.gti

VMR VB3's on a Tornado Red : New Rims

I didn't get any day pictures, but here are 2 night shots, I'll get more this weekend.
  16. spacecity.gti

Opinions needed: Color for VMR VB3's on Tornado Red

I'm thinking about getting these rims. I realize ultimately my opinion is what matters in the end, but I just want to know what you guys think.. 8) or... on this car:
  17. spacecity.gti

Stage 1 DSG GTI vs. Stock Mazdaspeed 6

Well, first off, I'm not really much of a street racer. This is the first time in over a year that I've had an "official" race. On with the story. I was heading home at about 12:30, a little after midnight, and I was going to make a turn to merge onto the freeway. While at the red light (I...
  18. spacecity.gti

EAG, Houston TX: Dyno Day

just a simple, but kind of long video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Wl_12mshE z2Wl_12mshE
  19. spacecity.gti

My uber stealth came in today!

I ordered a stealth box from nikbrewer and it came in today. It will get installed Saturday morning. :) I opened it and was very pleased by the product right away! I went ahead and put it in my car already just to see if it fits. :) (pardon the mess) it fit nicely. I can't...
  20. spacecity.gti

A very amateur car video I made

I'm in the process of trying out a video. I haven't tried to make a video about cars before, and this is what i have so far. I still want to extend it some and do some more editing, but I just thought i'd get it out there and see what people thought so far...