GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

EPC & CEL light came on

Just bought an 09 GTi about a month ago with about 11k on it. Havent drove it for more then 400miles and already the CEL and EPC light came on. The car was jerking and couldn't drive past 3K RPM. Brought it in and they said the throttle needs to be replaced. Anybody ever had this problem before...
  2. T

Ticket for no headlights...

Got pulled over last night after bowling around 9pm for having "no headlights on"..friggin cop was right across from the bowling alley and pulled me over about 2 blocks later...Cop walked up shined a light at my wife and I and asked if we have been drinken..i said no and he gave me a...
  3. T

Bolt Patter Question

is 5x4.75 the same as 5x112?..Sorry for the noob question..been looking for some new rims and came across one that says 5x4.75..tried googling it and had mix results..if 5x4.75 is not 5x112 then what would be 5x112 in that format?
  4. T

Please help with my situation

My wife is pregnant..so I'm looking into getting a 4door car..this means I'm going to have to trade in my 2door 08' Rabbit...went the other day to look at the VW lot..and saw a 4door 08' Gti for 24900.. 1. Would I get the 0% finance with a trade in?(special going on right now) 2. Would I get at...
  5. T

Help please..1st German Car ever owned

This is my first German car ever so I am pretty new to this. About three weeks ago I did an oil change to my car because a light with a "wrench" came on every time I started the car. I also was close to the 15000mile mark, which I knew it was time to take the car into the dealership for an oil...
  6. T

Enkei RSV on Rabbit

these pictures are off of my cell..not the best but I wont be getting a camera anytime soon so thought I'd share how the rims looks on the rabbit... Edit: future plans: votex front lip and a drop of 50mm..
  7. T

Funnest Car you had ever driven!!

Title says it all.. Funnest car I'd ever driven: 90' Honda CRX with a b18 motor...fastest car i'd ever driven also..
  8. T

Fail Inspection...

I called monroe muffler to set an appointment to delete my resonator..and the guy told me that it would fail inspection..now is he just shitn me?..or have you guys gone through this before also...by the way I live in NY..
  9. T

Enkei RSV

Sorry if this is a noob question..and please dont bash, i have been searching the forums..but cant find the info I want..these wheels has an offset of 35..what i've been reading is that it would poke and rub..I'm not planning on lowering my car anytime soon..not till my warranty is up or i move...
  10. T

What is consider a RICER to you?

Ok..I'm a member of a few forums(this one, clubcivic(used to drive a Eg) to name a few..)..what I notice most is that people say they hate Ricers(yes, even on the clubcivic forum)...I for one hate them too..but I just want to know what do you consider a Ricer?..is a Ricer just japanese cars or...
  11. T

Eibach Pro Kit

Ok, I'm new to this forum and new to VW and never lowered my car before.. Just recently bought a 08' Rabbit on Monday and I'm looking into lowering my ride. Been doing some searching around this forum and read on some helpful informations..I like how the Eibach's look on the car but I have...