GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: 17 inch classics in Montreal

i have the stock 17's that came with my mkv gti, i believe they are called the classics or classix, great condition, come with worn tires (need replacing) looking for offers above 450$ located in montreal.
  2. D

FS: 17 inch classix

i have the stock 17's that came with my mkv gti, i believe they are called the classics or classix, great condition, come with worn tires (need replacing) looking for offers above 450$ located in montreal.
  3. D

Who'se had repairs to their suspension due to noise?

i get a creaking sound from the front right of the car, very annoying, sounds like the car is made of wood, i will be putting the car on the lift to see what i can find, i know the dealer will not warranty due to my lowered suspension, just wondering who has had problems and what were they?
  4. D

996 turbo brakes, got free ones,will they fit?

someone offered me 996 turbo brakes for free, non ceramic, will they fit my car? i have the stock 17's, please let me know, so that i can have them put on soon.
  5. D

WTB: Huffs with tires, new or like new

prefer local or even ontario, thanks
  6. D

Brake pad time

i'm looking for new brake pads, what do you suggest? something that does not squeal, not too expensive. and if there is, something with less dust. thanks any tips on installing brake pads?:thumbup:
  7. D

Are shocks worth it?

i love my drop, h &r sport springs, but i want to improve the handling, so i have new tires (don't know which yet) and i'm thinking of doing shocks, will they help the handling a lot? how about sways? i don't track the car. thanks
  8. D

Going to detail my new GTI, a few questions

i did some searches and read a lot last night, so here is what i'm doing over tonight and saturday morning. First question, can i apply the scratch remover/polish/wax all on the same pad, or should i get 3 pads? And second question is since the new GTI's front grill is plastic, it has a lot of...
  9. D

Stuck it to a porsche C4S last night

my car ran 102 mph in the 1/4 mile and keep up with cars faster than that on the highway, anyway coming home from work i see a new C4S, convertible, manual, he had 19' techart wheels, i told him his car is beautiful and he said that i have a "not so bad car myself" and we were both headed on the...
  10. D

Might influence color choice, what wheels are these?

what kind of wheels are these, and where can i get them?
  11. D

Etabeta Tettsut-X wheels, where do i buy?

i want these wheels, where can i find them for Canada? :headbang: